Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Post an image of your weapon for the Zombie Apocalypse that way we know you're 4 real

It has to be something you actually have access to (gun, knife, trained doberman etc.), otherwise you aren't for real about the Zombie Apocalypse, and you are definitely going to be in trouble when it kicks off.
    I've decided to make my Default a Taurus Judge since I plan on living on the road and need something that is easily concealed.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2wefh34.png

Fires .410 and .45 LC so I will be able to find ammo anywhere I go. I don't see .410 being a hot commodity during ZA, and am going to laugh at everyone else when the .223 and .308 dry up in the first month. Plus revolvers don't jam, and even a novice marksman could split a dude in half with a single round from this thing.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-06 at 01:08 PM. Reason: fixed formatting/large image

Deleted

Sadly dont have access to it, but this Anti Mine Tank will do a great job at cracking the skulls of the undead!

10+ Year Old Account

Zombies are very ticklish. They can't harm me if they are too busy giggling.

“I’m tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing.” - Jax Teller

On a (slightly)more note: Baseball bat, machete, 115lbs rottweiler-pit bull mix.
    Last edited by Rocket Surgeon; 2012-09-06 at 10:10 AM.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post

It seems like it would be awful tiresome having to lug that heavy thing around all of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    lol ur pic aint workin lil homey g

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post

What you gonna do, tickle them to death?

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    What you gonna do, tickle them to death?
    Tickle them under the nose, watch their heads explode when they sneeze. Very fiendish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Tickle them under the nose, watch their heads explode when they sneeze. Very fiendish.
    This man gets it. Feathers are the weapons of the future.

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that my laptop energy feeder would be a good weapon, something like a sling, and throw it at a zombies head, I'm sure it would do some damage on it's head no? :P Well atleast I would make it, if it was only one zombie of course ! XD

Here's a pic of what I'm talking about

You hit them with the rectangular part :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see the zombies get past all of this!
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.

I shall beat those dastardly zombies into submission with my Combat Ladles of Doom and Despair. Tremble before my righteous wrath, foul zombie!
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim the mage View Post
    Lets see the zombies get past all of this!
    Good thing zombies don't feel pain, for them I guess, but it doesn't matter! Walking on these is worse than walking on lava! XP

The creation on the left would be my weapon of choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Good thing zombies don't feel pain, for them I guess, but it doesn't matter! Walking on these is worse than walking on lava! XP
    But what if we build an anti-zombie cannon out of lego bricks?
    -Insert flashy and awesome Photoshop signature of my WoW character here-

Mother pus bucket!

Bitches be jealous of my White Lantern Ring. Seriously though, I don't have a camera, or I'd upload an image of my Wakizashi. And yes, a 20 inch Japanese sword is the best I've got. It's not decorative, (as in it's made for combat) but I don't keep it sharp either. So I'd basically be screwed. You know, assuming the logical thing wouldn't happen, namely the zombies being eaten by insects within about 20 minutes of the whole thing starting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thug Life View Post

The creation on the left would be my weapon of choice.
    The dinosaurs had such amazing technology; what an exciting time that must have been.

Can I pick two things? If so, then I'd dual wield these. ^^

Personally I've always liked melee weapons better in a zombie apocalypse mostly because they're quiet, they cannot be parried, zombies suck at dodging, and they don't need any ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gontier View Post
    Can I pick two things? If so, then I'd dual wield these. ^^

Personally I've always liked melee weapons better in a zombie apocalypse mostly because they're quiet, they cannot be parried, zombies suck at dodging, and they don't need any ammo.
    The ammo is your stamina and strenght, which might be in more limited supply than you might think. Ever tried knocking the shit out of a bag, you have to be in very good shape to keep that up
    Mother pus bucket!