Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Most annoying things your opponents do in BG's ?

As the title says.

Here is my list:
    1. /lol /flex macros when somebody kills you. Especially when they hardly win the fight or out number you. I don't mind those macros if they out play you.
    2. People running away from you when its 1v1 until they get help from 2-3 team mates. How hard is it to fight on equal conditions?
    3. People popping ALL cds when you are at 10% or less health and there is no other opponents to kill. Just WHY?

I had something else on my mind but totally forgot will add later if remember ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    Play Rogue

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizzow View Post
    Play Rogue
    How playing rogue will help me get rid of such players ?

Deleted
    Running away! FIGHT LIKE A REAL MAN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buquo View Post
    How playing rogue will help me get rid of such players ?
    Pretty sure they are talking about Rogues still being annoying.

I hate it when kids get butthurt about being shit on.

Mostly just rogues who remain in stealth doing nothing, only appearing when they see someone with very low health. Doesn't matter which side they are on, clearly they are only there to get killing blows and don't care at all for helping their teammates win.

Deleted
    Healers who tank you forever no matter what you do. Not only that but if you wanna just say "screw this" and go away, they come after you like an annoying cockroach so you can't mount up.

Deleted
    just my 5c, first a small justification to ur "annoying list" then a little of my own

2. People running away from you when its 1v1 until they get help from 2-3 team mates. How hard is it to fight on equal conditions?
    people tend to forget that BGs are not duels, and tbh running away as a tactical move makes complete sense in the big picture of a bg fight...as cowardly as it may seem this is a perfect way to execute "not so smart peeps" in an easy way. I myself love mindless berserkers that follow You around, running away from a flag for example or any other scenario that helps you WIN a bg, because in the end the bg win IS the important factor not the 1v1 honor fights...
    3. People popping ALL cds when you are at 10% or less health and there is no other opponents to kill. Just WHY?
    again, it depends mostly on the conditions of a fight, I myself used this kind of zerk stance approach when the opponent is low countless of times, I think You forget that all of the classes have some life-saving-tools which are usually used when the OMAGAD moment happens, it just feels right to kill a ret before he pops bubble, anticipate a mage-rape without seeing the big blue block etc.
    Moreover I pity the fools popping everything on the start, when they are subject to all cc-cd, easy dispels, etc...

my annoying list would be:
    - the silent pact for isle of conquest...who made the decision that horde takes ws, and alliance takes the docks...ALWAYS...who made this decision and why I wasn't invited for participating in it :P
    - the Graveyard Gankers Gang (GGG ) while the flags are being run through the middle... (this actually does not annoy me in the opponents but in my team )
    - people not being able to operate vehicles...running with them, after single players for example (again my team only)
    - and last but not least, spam of "unintelligible" emotes from Your opponents...seriously someone please explain to them that the other side CANNOT FCKING READ it...it might have a connection with the addons that spam mindless manual emotes like killing blows and such...no one cares about them, keep the chat clear plx :<

over and out

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing my pet. They are all bastards!
    "Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that".
    Bill Shankly
    "You're playing worse and worse every day and right now you're playing like it's next month".
    Herb Brooks

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been searching for topic similar to this!

1. The worst thing, is the constant and very fast strafing left and right. My god. Really, it's way more than I can handle. It can also be done with flying mount, which makes it even worse. Seriously, this thing makes my eyes bleed!

2. Popping those CD's. At the same time, it's very hilarious to see someone to be so desperate about getting your ass kicked. But it's also very annoying.

3. DK's that will grip you, no matter where you stand. Sometimes they seem to get very confused, and just stand there for couple of seconds if you go straight to melee range. I can imagine what goes throught their minds: "OK Imma grip you up.. No wait, now you're like.. I uh.. Deathg.. eh maybe I uh.." and THEN they grip you, from 2 yard away!

4. You know the deal in any base-controlling battlegrounds. You run past a hostile base and ca-ching, atleast 6 people go after you. It's not annoying, unless your own team does that. Also the meter of annoyance-o-matic gets higher, when there's a paladin leading the charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Gecko View Post
    Mostly just rogues who remain in stealth doing nothing, only appearing when they see someone with very low health. Doesn't matter which side they are on, clearly they are only there to get killing blows and don't care at all for helping their teammates win.
    They rolled rogue, how does this surprise people.

At Character Selection they were asked, "Would you like to be a warrior. death knight or paladin who defends their allies by getting in the enemies face to draw their attention? A priest, druid or shaman who heals their allies and controls their enemies? A powerful mage or warlock - master of magicks? A hunter who has lots of cute pets? Or a sociopath who ignores group objectives, provides no beneficial buffs, and can choose to enage enemies only when it serves your personal glory: such as killstealing?

Every rogue you see today, didn't think this game was for them, until they got to the last line.

(I'm joking of course, but its only funny because its based in truth!)
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    When I charge to enemy player and DK from my team uses grip...

Deleted
    Most annoying thing they do in BGs?
    They win.

The most annoying thing oponents do is heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lemme see

- rogues sapping me 3 times before attacking.
    - offensive dispell spam on me.
    - someone cycloning my target when im full on nuking it.
    - fear

When you're running with a group in WSG, and someone gets sapped, the rest tend to ignore it and move on which really annoys me. Of course the rogue counts on this happening and starts attacking once the victim is completely alone. When I see this happen to someone, I usually keep running some distance away to bait out the rogue, and then return to help my teammate. I wish more people did this.

Fucking mages and their damn spellsteal spam. I'll single out that little fuck for the rest of the match.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Lemme see

- someone cycloning my target when im full on nuking it.
    ^^ This bugs the crap out of me, perfect example the other day with a nice pyro crit, procing another pyro that crit, perfect time for combustion, so I did and some douche healers decides it is an awesome time to cyclone. Brings out the nerd rage in me for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    The thing that annoys me the most is definitely when I'm faced with a 1v1 situation, and every time, the same rogue pops out of stealth and helps take me down. It wouldn't bug me except that it always seems to be the same rogue, so I develop quite a hatred for that person :P

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is easy!

1. Spellsteal my Noggenfogger!
    2. Dispel my Noggenfogger!