Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    oh yeah I forgot pvp trinket and all the fear breaking abilities were on a 10 second cooldown, my bad
    *cough cough* Just trying to help out a person in confusion here. I really wish I could spam fear without worrying about a CD, DR, counters, my health.

ok let's not beat around the bush:

its frakking EASY to land a chaos bolt on someone with all the tools you have available to you.

about 205k on my warrior

Best crit since patch was a 100,000 crit on a undergeared hunter. This was on my DK. One of my favorite moments of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    ok let's not beat around the bush:

its frakking EASY to land a chaos bolt on someone with all the tools you have available to you.
    In that case I wonder how easy it is to land burst with any other spec in the game. It's as if I had twice the number of tools other ranged specs have!
    Yeah, it's pretty easy to land a Chaos Bolt when you're hiding on that roof.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 08:02 AM ----------

Destruction needs nerfing!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Warriors have collusus smash

Dk's doesn't.

Obliterate sucks on heavy armored classes.
    It hits like a baby chicken eating dry noodles without a fork
    400% weapon damage obliterate hits a ton harder than csmash + raging blow (our hardest hitting attack) on plate. With how powerful they made obliterate, it easily competes with frost strike and in fact does as much damage to plate targets as frost strike did pre-patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    It's basicly a molotov cocktail that soaks you with lighter fluid before hitting you and then burns with the same fire shit they used in Game of Thrones to defend kings landing...
    Shh, I just started watching that series.

Guess mine was when I tried (pre-nerf) holy shock pvping, it was in the 80Ks.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

10+ Year Old Account
    As a frost DW DK, I've slammed lower geared players for about 30k frost strikes.

The largest hit I've taken, so far, has been from a 60k shot from a warlock... through full cataclysmic armor with 65% damage reduction. Seeing half your health go bye-bye in half a second sure is fun.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

single spell: 90k (magebomb)
    maximum complete damage during deepfreeze: ~170-200k (not including icelance cleave)

I got a 63k Killshot earlier. I miss the days of rolling in PVE gear. I don't have a PVP set.

83k CB. (on 65% pvp resilience).

I interrupted the first cast, grounded the second CB and he still could cast it.
    How does CB work? Does it only consume 1 ember (even when you have 3). And is the ember lost when i ground it?

Maybe i should just glyph my grounding totem and reflect it back.

Still find spriest more annoying with their instants that do shitload of damage or cc you so then get a cast of. If you finally manage to get out of it, they have all these stupid defensive instant cd's still. And yeh mages, no coincidence all keyboard turning clickers are playing mage now. Both classes could use something to increase skill floor, it's so low it's not even funny.

Deleted
    95k pyroblast, no berserking though :/

Deleted
    280k Chaosbolt on BiS PvE geared destro lock with berserking and use trinkets.

195k chaos bolt crit on my lock alt vs an undergeared hunter (even with resi, he would've got global'd anyway)