Thread: [WW] ClcInfo

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    very nice working fine more thx

Hi Alviarin is there a way to only show when u get 10 stacks of tigereye brew as a icon?

Quote Originally Posted by Desiax View Post
    very nice working fine more thx
    Thanks, glad you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arc09 View Post
    Hi Alviarin is there a way to only show when u get 10 stacks of tigereye brew as a icon?
    Mmmmh, yeah maybe, I'm not sure but I think it's feasible.

Try :

local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAuraID("HELPFUL", "player", 125195)
    if visible then
    if count == 10 then
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    end
    end
    Although I don't see why you'd want to stack TB count to 10 in the first place. I usually use it whenever I feel like, except when boss fights offer some kind of cheese play with higher damage phases.

Very nice Addon, but I've got a problem.

The thing is my client is in German and I'm not able to get the rotation to work.
    The things that I've done so far:
    I renamed the "cooldowns" (TP Stacks, Fortifying Brew and Energizing Brew) into the German ones and it works perfectly.
    The problem is when I start the rotation it shows me that I should use jab after that rising sun kick and then TP 3 times, which is fine, but after that everytime I should use Blackout kick it just shows TP instead and FoF never shows up.

I'm not really good at finding the problem, but maybe it has something do to with the Spellid or something with the rotation.

Hopefully you can help me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonemann View Post
    Very nice Addon, but I've got a problem.

The thing is my client is in German and I'm not able to get the rotation to work.
    The things that I've done so far:
    I renamed the "cooldowns" (TP Stacks, Fortifying Brew and Energizing Brew) into the German ones and it works perfectly.
    The problem is when I start the rotation it shows me that I should use jab after that rising sun kick and then TP 3 times, which is fine, but after that everytime I should use Blackout kick it just shows TP instead and FoF never shows up.

I'm not really good at finding the problem, but maybe it has something do to with the Spellid or something with the rotation.

Hopefully you can help me.

from the original post

alternate version with no Fists of Fury in rotation : http://dl.free.fr/fisDcAbme
    if you downloaded that version maybe that's the problem?
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

Well I've already tried both versions, but the problem is not about the FoF that I don't see, it's about the Blackout Kick that doesn't show up when I should use it. Instead it shows me that I should use TP (just brought it to 3 stacks with 20 sec remaining).

Sry that I didn't mention that before, but when I switch the game to English it works perfectly fine. It's just that I want to keep it in German so that I don't have to tweak all my other Addons to work then.

So it has to be something with the code that it can't figure out what skills it should use when I have the German client.
    Or could there be something else that is wrong?
    Last edited by Stonemann; 2012-11-12 at 10:14 PM.

The only explanation I have is that you need to replace some strings of text like these :

local cmbBok = "Combo Breaker: Blackout Kick" -- ComboBreaker BOK
    local cmbTP = "Combo Breaker: Tiger Palm" -- ComboBreaker TP
    local buffTP = "Tiger Power" -- Tiger Power
    local buffToD = "Death Note" -- Death Note (Touch of Death ok)
    with their german translation.

There are other lines like these, you should look for them and replace each one with the right german spell.

Sorry I can't help you more than that

Now everything works!
    Thanks a lot, it was exactly the lines that you posted that I had to change.
    Keep doing this awesome work and hopefully it will be a stand alone addon in the future.

Just wanted to let people know that there is a full fledged clcInfo plugin available now on Curse. Since I am not allowed to post links, you can search for clcInfo_Monk on Curse.

This is fully configurable for both Windwalker and Brewmaster monks.

At the same time this is an invitation to Alviarin to join the project. There may well still be optimizations that can be done on the rotation logic.

Hey man ! I totally missed your post, sorry

I'll post the link to your addon here, and I'm going to give it a try right now !
    It's nice to see someone else joining in the fun, and judging from the screenshots you look like you're really getting it done. I'll have a look at the rotation (for WW) and see if I find anything odd or perfectible

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/clcinfo_monk

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    Yeah, I'll try and update it when the patch comes. Thank god there ain't too many things to change, except maybe also add support for Ascension if it stays so good. Anyways, I'll let you guys know when it's available.

Also, thanks Audax for your participation in this thread, I haven't had much time to check in lately with my new job

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 11:00 AM ----------

Good news, I had the time (and motivation) this morning and I already implemented the incoming changes to our spec :

- 1 stack TP
    - Ascension being a viable choice (thus increasing our maxChi to 5)
    - PowerStrikes delay penalty being removed (if you delay using Jab/Soothing Mist/Crackling Lightning while your PowerStrike cooldown is up, the time before your next PowerStrike is reduced by the time you delayed. In short, you can have back to back PowerStrikes if you waited 20 seconds while the buff was up)

Let's hope Blizzard doesn't change too much more in the mechanics, except gameplay/damage buffs :P
    Where's the updated file? I downloaded the one from the op but looking at the lua it still suggests stacking TP to 3.

I'll upload it tonight when I come home from work. Didn't realize 5.1 would hit today =)

In the meantime (and this probably means I'll discontinue working on my "bandaid" module), I've been working with Geminior on his real standalone clc module, which I find to be as good as mine was rotation-wise, but way ahead of mine in all other aspects (cool options panels, support of the brewmaster spec, lots of neat features, ...). I can't encourage you enough to try it out !!

(I think at the moment it has the 3-stacks Tiger Power coded in, but if 5.1 really hits today/tomorrow, a quick fix will be released).

Is Geminior's setup updated for 5.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    I'll upload it tonight when I come home from work. Didn't realize 5.1 would hit today =)

In the meantime (and this probably means I'll discontinue working on my "bandaid" module), I've been working with Geminior on his real standalone clc module, which I find to be as good as mine was rotation-wise, but way ahead of mine in all other aspects (cool options panels, support of the brewmaster spec, lots of neat features, ...). I can't encourage you enough to try it out !!

(I think at the moment it has the 3-stacks Tiger Power coded in, but if 5.1 really hits today/tomorrow, a quick fix will be released).
    is this the one with him you are working on?

Quote Originally Posted by wetnoodl View Post
    is this the one with him you are working on?

Yes that's the one.

The 1 TP is still coded in.

so all i need to do to get this is DL from curse or do i need to dl all of it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So which is updated atm?
    (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴏwɴ sᴄʀᴜʙ (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง - (ง •̀_•́)ง ʏᴇᴀʜ ʙᴇᴀᴛ ɪᴛ! (ง •̀_•́)ง

If you edit the module_Windwalker.lua file, and look for
    if r.tpstacks < 3 then return 0 end
    you can remove that line and it should only use 1 tiger palm for tiger power instead of constantly wanting you to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ujio View Post
    So which is updated atm?
    No since, in anticipation of 5.1, I decided not to implement stacks logic.

It probably will affect the recommended Refresh Treshold, which is currently defaulted to 4. This should most likely be 0, since there is no point in refreshing Tiger Power ahead of time since you don't loose any stacks.

There are other changes, Power Strikes in particular that will have an impact and an update will follow shortly after 5.1 is live.

Last edited by Geminior on 20 hours ago

from the curse webpage