Thread: [WW] ClcInfo

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I realize it's kind of ironic to ask a question myself in a thread I started, but who knows, maybe someone can help me

I'm trying to track my Dancing Steel weapon procs, and while it's child's play to track a singular buff, I still haven't found out how to display dual-procs, which still happen regularly.

Any idea ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alviarin View Post
    2) you have less than 3 stacks of Tiger Power
    Not sure if this was pointed out already but Tiger Power no longer has 1-3 stacks, it only needs to be used once now to keep up the max buff every 20 seconds.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Yes, it's been modified, in my version as well as Geminior's, since 5.1.
    What I wrote in the OP is now mostly deprecated stuff, which I keep there only as a reminder

15+ Year Old Account
    I realize it's kind of ironic to ask a question myself in a thread I started, but who knows, maybe someone can help me

I'm trying to track my Dancing Steel weapon procs, and while it's child's play to track a singular buff, I still haven't found out how to display dual-procs, which still happen regularly.

Any idea ?
    The issue with that is a buff does not indicate main hand or offhand so there is no way to track mh or oh buff only by name or id which they are still the same
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Will there be any amendments for this now 5.2 is live?

There's already an updated version on Curse.

I can't seem to dissociate the "stacking" buff duration from displaying the stack numbers. If anyone knows how to do it, please tell us
    For my disc priest I tracked stacks and duration for evangelism with 2 Icons occupying the same grid space, one that showed stacks and one that just had duration.
    in addition, the first one showed a spell that would trigger the buff.
    For WW brew stacks, just change IconSpell( to IconAura( and the brew buff's name. This is just from another template and some editting, so maybe someone else knows more about this example?
    The bar for brew seems like a good option though too.

Code:
    local visible, texture,enable, stacks, reversed = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Evangelism")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Smite") end
    return visible, texture, enable, stacks, reversed
    Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Evangelism")

double post... but i had some other info as well:
    Here's Chi as Combo Point Circles for those used to it from rogue/druid

Code:
    local cp = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_CHI)
        for i = 1, cp do AddMIcon(nil, true, "Interface/COMMON/Indicator-Yellow", 0,
                                  0, 1, nil, nil, 1.0, true, 1, 1-((i-1)*0.25), 0,
                                  1.0) end
    Last edited by Neptuno; 2013-03-18 at 07:52 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Figured I would add a little to your thread.

Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed = IconAuraID("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", 125195)
    if duration and (start + duration - GetTime()) <= 60 then
      return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed
    end
    TeB less then 60 seconds remaining, This isn't as useful anymore since 5.2 broke stacking TeB early but I still like to know.

Code:
    return IconAuraID("HELPFUL", "player", 116740, nil, false, true)
    TeB buff when the buff is active.

Code:
    affectingCombat = UnitAffectingCombat("player");
    if affectingCombat then
    local _, _, _, _, _, dur, exp = UnitBuff("player", "Tiger Power", nil, "PLAYER")
    if exp then 
      if (exp - GetTime()) <= 10 then
        return true, "Interface\\Icons\\ability_monk_tigerpalm", (exp - dur), dur, 1, nil, nil, 0.5
      end
    else
      return true, "Interface\\Icons\\ability_monk_tigerpalm"
    end
    end
    Tiger Power low time warning.

Code:
    local c = UnitPower("player", SPELL_POWER_CHI)
    for i = 1, c do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 1) end
    for i = c + 1, 4 do AddMBar(nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, true, nil, 0, 1, 0) end
    Chi Bar

Code:
    affectingCombat = UnitAffectingCombat("player");
    if affectingCombat then
    local cm = UnitPower("player")
    return true, nil, 0, UnitPowerMax("player"), cm, nil, cm
    end
    Energy Bar
    Last edited by Requital; 2013-03-19 at 11:16 PM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Anyone else notice some strange "lag" with clcInfo in certain conditions, like Jin'Rokh's water pools, and everything becomes fine again the moment you step out of the pool ? Sometimes happens during Bloodlust too.

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 11:50 AM ----------

Oh well, not related to clcInfo after all : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8198643405

15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice some strange "lag" with clcInfo in certain conditions, like Jin'Rokh's water pools, and everything becomes fine again the moment you step out of the pool ? Sometimes happens during Bloodlust too.
    I would not suggest using clcinfo for all buff handling, Mainly rotation, procs & enchants. I use Aura Frames for my normal and then weak auras for really important buffs but I spoke with the developer of it and he suggested not using it for all buffs.

Anyone have any of the new Rppm trinkets? If so, do you have code for a icon in clc info. Or how would I setup up weak auras for the new trinkets.

This is the code I use to track Renataki's :

Code:
    return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Blades")
    For the other trinkets, it's the same, you only have to find the corresponding buff name (in this case, "Blades" for Renataki's Soul Charm, but there's also "Juju Madness" for Bad Juju, etc).

Any ideas how to make it work properly for brewmaster?
    First, it has a guard in recommended raid priority list and suggest to use it right after first KS at pull.
    After removing guard from list it starts to tell you to use fire breath whenever you have chi and the shuffle buff wont expire in n seconds (you can set n yourself).
    If you remove fire breath from list, after about 30 seconds in fight addon will suggest you to use jab while chi capped (according to plan, we should be using guard on cd and breathing fire all over the place, so if you are using original priority list that situation wont happen). After adding chi check in BM module for jab, you will be sitting at 5 chi, tiger palming and will delay keg smash by large amount of time.

I returned fire breath back to priority list and started treating it as low priority blackout kick, but even after putting it dead last in priority list (after filler tiger palm), FB will still be suggested at 2-3 chi (why is it suggested at all if its after filler?!), not letting me save 2 chi for emergent guard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by donprime View Post
    Anyone have any of the new Rppm trinkets? If so, do you have code for a icon in clc info. Or how would I setup up weak auras for the new trinkets.
    Well for clcinfo you can use 2 different things, You can track by the Blades buff alone which is just the buff or you can track by the 22 sec ICD which would be this.

Code:
    return IconICD(138756, 22, 0, 1, 0.3)

Does this addon still work?
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but Fists of Fury doesn't show up for me even if I put it as first priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Does this addon still work?
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but Fists of Fury doesn't show up for me even if I put it as first priority.
    I've noticed that it will only register the first two columns and the third is sort of a storage bank. So make sure there's no overflow into the third maybe?

Not really sure what you mean. Storage bank/overflow?

Here is my priority tab
    http://imgur.com/DguxlEm
    It never shows Fists of Fury or Flying Serpent Kick as icons, even when I set them as 1st and 2nd priority. All of the other abilities seem to work fine though.

Maybe I should have mentioned that I'm only level 40, so maybe it's looking for some kind of buff/debuff that I don't have yet?

Go check (or post a screenshot) in your Settings tab, there are some options for Chi pooling for FoF, Touch of Death, etc. which may be misconfigured.

Korza, there is no storage column, only checkboxes next to the abilities you want used or not.

settings tab:
    http://i.imgur.com/3q48pVy.jpg

the way I see it when I'm just standing around doing nothing with 0 chi it should show Flying Serpent Kick (because it's 2nd priority and I don't have enough Chi for Fists of Fury) , instead it's showing Jab.