10+ Year Old Account

Rank 10 Glory Vendor?

So I found the Rank 10 Glory Vendor last night and it says its not working. Does anyone know of an ETA on this? Are people just hoarding their Glory until it comes back up?

Was working a couple days ago. Not sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Vendor at the NE on top of the broken stairs?

The one above the rank 1. I've bought deer chest from him not that long ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Weird...she's been down the past few days for me. Every time I go by to try and spend my Glory stash, its a no go. =/

I'll have to check tonight when I get home.

Odd I bought deer chests last night, never had a problem with it being down.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got about 5000 Glory I've been waiting to unload since unlocking the Deer level. I wonder if I am either looking at the wrong vendor or am hitting it at really weird times. I'll post a Screenshot tonight if I can.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 08:22 PM ----------

This is what I get.
    Last edited by WarpedAcorn; 2012-09-07 at 12:23 AM.

iam lvl 11 glory and i never bought anything , can u tell me whats useful from the lv 10 vendor?

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    I've got about 5000 Glory I've been waiting to unload since unlocking the Deer level. I wonder if I am either looking at the wrong vendor or am hitting it at really weird times. I'll post a Screenshot tonight if I can.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 08:22 PM ----------

This is what I get.
    That's the wrong vendor, the right one is up the stairs from the rabbit one.

Deleted
    Shes working alright, only thing is that she seems to have a life of her own and move around either up the stairs or down and the I even seen her at the leg of the big statue next to the wall of champions. She's the only vendor that I've seen changing spots that often =)