Thread: World PVP

10+ Year Old Account

World PVP

Recently today, I went up on my old lvl 60 character, saw him with some raid and pvp hybrid gear..havent played with him since I got my DK..anyways, so I went around in Tanaris and STV and saw some folks and started killing some folks, then I realized..30's and 40's keep killing each other , World PvP was starting to come back..but then it came, a lvl 80 just came and killed us all.

Anyways, during we were killing everyone, we were repeatedly getting hate mails...so I have a question, why do people expect magic good times on a PvP Server? And is World PvP slightly still there, or was today lucky?
    Howay the lads!

One of these threads again?
    "Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron."- Cracked.com

It's still there and happy on Emerald Dream~
    || Ducivo ||

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bot v2.38beta View Post
    One of these threads again?
    Sorry, awfully new to PvP
    Howay the lads!

Quote Originally Posted by Ballem View Post
    It's still there and happy on Emerald Dream~
    Are you horde or alliance on Emerald, and could you recommend a decent guild on either that accepts new players? I am fully set up on Area 52, but I do long to get back into world pvp.

Kil'Jaeden does more World PvP then anyone. We have WPvP events all week. The 2 main world pvp guilds are schwarzenegger will BRB(alliance) and Reqiuem(horde). But there's also a lot of other guilds that do world pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    Recently today, I went up on my old lvl 60 character, saw him with some raid and pvp hybrid gear..havent played with him since I got my DK..anyways, so I went around in Tanaris and STV and saw some folks and started killing some folks, then I realized..30's and 40's keep killing each other , World PvP was starting to come back..but then it came, a lvl 80 just came and killed us all.

Anyways, during we were killing everyone, we were repeatedly getting hate mails...so I have a question, why do people expect magic good times on a PvP Server? And is World PvP slightly still there, or was today lucky?
    Welcome to the new CRZ system. I like it. just go to halaa and you'll see

Deleted
    The world pvp goes like this: i attack a player, take him down to 10% life and a priest arrives using shield that absorbs like 70% of his total life and heals him back to 100% in one penance.

Or it feels like that. Every. Time. i try to world pvp this happens.

So its not only higher levels that ruins the wpvp, even healers are making it sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Kil'Jaeden does more World PvP then anyone. We have WPvP events all week. The 2 main world pvp guilds are schwarzenegger will BRB(alliance) and Reqiuem(horde). But there's also a lot of other guilds that do world pvp.

and what :"events"do they do ?