MoP Preparation (new version)

Wassap! Seems like the old thread is getting outdated, and not many days now! Just though id get some inspiration for how to prepare

So far im only planning on taking 1-2 days off work and get some energy drinks n some candy. And pancakes....one does not simply stay up all night without pancakes!

So what are YOU going to do before the launch?

Deleted
    We dont need any more of these threads..
    Quit playing til launch then play like normal is what ima do.

Sounds like fun....Well I just like to read these threads to get in the right mood for wow Been having a break myself since I downed DW many months ago.

Deleted
    Yea, these threads are fun but we dont need 100 of them

Fair enough! But as I said :P those old ones are like a half year old

Deleted
    My current preparation: finish clearing my bank and bags on my main. Spam herbalism so I can level my inscription a little bit as soon as I get online (gonna do these today! I got half way through my bags yesterday! Made about 10k from just junk I had lying around o.O).

I wont get on til like 2am due to going to the London launch party, so it's already pretty late/early (depending on how you look at it). So I'll be stocking up on mineral water and fruit. Earlier in the day, I think I will make a quinoa salad so I can easily eat that if I get hungry I'm aiming for 87 or so before I sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    20hr playlist of vocal trance.
    Enough energy drink to kill a grown man.
    Over 5000 calories worth of junk food.
    Poop bucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoef View Post
    My current preparation: finish clearing my bank and bags on my main. Spam herbalism so I can level my inscription a little bit as soon as I get online (gonna do these today! I got half way through my bags yesterday! Made about 10k from just junk I had lying around o.O).

I wont get on til like 2am due to going to the London launch party, so it's already pretty late/early (depending on how you look at it). So I'll be stocking up on mineral water and fruit. Earlier in the day, I think I will make a quinoa salad so I can easily eat that if I get hungry I'm aiming for 87 or so before I sleep.

Nice! gotta start clearing my bag and banks myself. Aswell as making some gold. Eating healthy food is important! all that fat pizza shit is just gonna make you tired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    Can i have a link?

Poop bucket.

Southpark<3

Enough energy drink to kill a grown man.
    Over 5000 calories worth of junk food.
    Poop bucket.
    Best way to get you sleepy early on ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    Southpark<3

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Best way to get you sleepy early on ^^
    24hr LAN parties have desensitized my body to sleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Can i have a link?
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL68643014120F04D0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Deleted
    Im pretty much just preparing ingame. I will play the launch night, but not going to have somekind of 20hours+ marathon. I'll just sleep when I feel like it

In game I've been setting all of my chars leveling specs and clearing up banks and bags from useless stuff ;D

/edit! Wee 100th post ;D

10+ Year Old Account
    There are more recent threads already open on this, such as:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-you-preparing