Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I went ahead and made the posts on the O Boards, I'll probably get laughed at, but whatever.

5/7H prenerf was enough to get me into a normal DS without the achievement, but this is a different situation entirely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    I went ahead and made the posts on the O Boards, I'll probably get laughed at, but whatever.
    Maybe someone will take pity on you

Can't hurt to ask. Good luck.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm 50k is way too low it is not worth getting 9 of a guilds raiders to do it. My guild roughly gets 20k+ per player just for a full run and the buyer getting the mount. Only way I can think of is somehow find a group who actually can do raggy hc... but they'll most likely demand you to link your achievement of killing him before, so it might possibly be you're screwed, unless people felt generous...

You need to rely on the kindness of people, otherwise you are screwed.

Openraid is a bit shit for this at the moment. Theres a lot of people demanding firelords when they don't have the title themselves and then they reserve the mount promising roll bonuses to the people who come for later runs (theres a whole 2 weeks after this one!) Basically its people who decided to be raidleaders praying for a carry.

Genuine raiderleaders prolly won't take you since its a pretty demanding fight and one player can wipe the group pretty easily by missing their add or stumbing into a trap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do a run with no intention to get the mount so you can get Firelord/Saviour, then get the mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    People still buy the Rag mount? Our last sale was last week, and we don't have any buyers anymore because nobody seems to care about the mount, so we're just taking a break from mount selling until something similar pops up again in MoP.

When it was bugged and dropping on normal, I won one on my shaman and sold it for 55k. 3 hours later I joined a normal pug on my paladin and won the roll.

What you can do is to get people who have the same mindset as you (capable of killing it, but no achievement) and make a run to run the few resets you got left. Since you got 3 lockouts left, you can also run on your alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    only thing you can do is to find a friend with the mount and thats it you got it
    when u down raggy throw the mount in his bags as if its a mistake flawless blizz never will do anything its an honest mistake

Well I've been running a Firelands group the last couple weeks, did normal for metas first then went to heroic. We haven't killed Rag yet, but that's because I usually can get 6-8 solid people from openraid and then the other 2-3 I get just hold us back. It's almost unbelievable some of the things I've seen people do with their characters lately, but if you're interested the run is on Sunday 7:30pm and it's posted on openraid under Aydrian. (Oh and mount is free roll)

Quote Originally Posted by RhokzorEredar View Post
    Lead your own run on OpenRaid. Just read up and make sure you know the fight (no really, know all of the mechanics to the point that you could do the fight as any role).

I did the same thing and it worked out great, no one in my group was even a Firelord when I started. You just need to be calm and confident, you also can't be afraid to remove the people that slow you down, or the elitist assholes that will rage when someone screws up once and causes your group's morale to go down.

Though if you want a guaranteed shot at your mount, you're boned unless you buck up and transfer. Though IMO no mount is worth the cost of transferring any toon plus 100k+ gold.
    Yep. Supply/demand went way out of wack when they announced 9/25 as the release date. Getting these achieves well in advance of the xpac is so crucial.

Prices are back to 200k due to the impending 1% drop chance. Any organized group is selling it with their lockout.
    Resto Druid - Temerity - 7/7M @ 3 Days / Week

Openraid is the best choice. I managed to join a weekly run without having done heroic ragnaros before. I did already have 6/7 heroic though,,