Deleted

Current low lvl zone population?

I just got finished with my new computer and I can FINALLY get to play Guild Wars 2. But it's been a while since the release now, and I wonder how populated the low lvl zones are, Because I enjoy when there's lots of people in the zones and you can make a few friends while you're lvling up.
    So I would like to know if there's lots of people in the low lvl zones still?

(yes I know I rape grammar and punctuation.)

Deleted
    I still get put in Overflow in them for 5-10 minutes on a High server, not Full.

Deleted
    That's good :P

Theres always people in all of them. Cause people will go back to level with friends or for map completions

10+ Year Old Account
    They are always full, I'm always in overflow. One issue I have though, as a level 80, there's no real incentive in going to lower level zones other than zone completions for 100% map completion and doin dem fun puzzles! I've been in some lower level areas for a few hours and I haven't gotten not ONE level appropriate drop like Anet said there would be. Also, the map completion rewards aren't level appropriate either in the lower level zones. I thought they would scale to your level. I think those are some things that should be fixed so it doesn't feel like you're grinding DE's and doing hearts all day.