Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    wow some people really need to unplug there tongues from anets asses after reading this thread.
    Some sort of afk can get you banned...what a load of fucking tripe.

Just so you know i farmed that place for a hour or 2, great way to get scraps.
    Where the fuck does it say anywhere 'in order to farm materials for crafting you must at least run around the map once or twice and waste more of you time in the process'
    Some of you people are quite pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Well, I'm going to do something I don't normally do, which is insulting the intelligence of people. So be prepared for that.

Anyone who buys in-game currency from a third-party seller, regardless of game, is stupid. But the one thing I will give them is that there's a point doing it. However:

Anyone who buys in-game currency from a third-party seller in a game where you can already buy currency securely AND legally is a bloody moron of the nth degree where n is the largest integer the moron in question can think of. There is absolutely no point doing that, and this is a terrible thing to say, but I sincerely hope that their accounts do get hacked and ArenaNet won't give their accounts back. Then they can buy a new account, and maybe, just maybe, they'll come to realize that buying gold is one of the most stupid ideas one can hatch.

That's my rant.
    I fully agree with you. Sadly there are lot of morons out there that they buy golds, especially when the game itself promotes it, as I said you can do everything in gw2 with gold. And Gold sellers will always be much cheaper than Anet. You can probably get twice the amount of gold from the gold seller. No one will give 10 euro for 2 gold but they will give 10 euro for 10 gold from the gold seller. Also lots of people use bots not to sell gold, but to be able to farm lot of money for their-selves..and GW2 is the game that they will want to do it.

Now how that affect me you ask? BOTS..Believe it or not, I had to play lineage in private server just because the official was full of bots. anyway, it is very early to have concerns for GW2 but from the first view as I wrote earlier, gold in this game have lot of value, whatever this means..
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2012-09-07 at 05:19 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    You're right, "bloody" makes "brilliant" sound even more awesome.

That aside, they're right, at the average price of 20s for a gem, you only need 5 gems to make 1 gold. Most of the gold sellers are selling 2 gold for 10 USD, for 10 USD you can get 800 gems, so roughly 160g.

So yes, anyone who buys gold is indeed a "bloody moron".
    That aside, they're right, at the average price of 20s for 100 gems, you only need 5 gems to make 1 gold. Most of the gold sellers are selling 2 gold for 10 USD, for 10 USD you can get 800 gems, so roughly 1,6g.

fixed.