Elementium Depths nerf?

I used to be able to farm the shit out of this place with my rogue. Sap, mine, move, sap, mine, move. 100 ores in 10 minutes wasn't a problem. I've now been here fifteen minutes and I have... 8 ores.

Anyone else experience this?
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe someone is doing what you're doing.

Happens sometimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep just when I'm redoing quest areas for loremaster, all of a sudden when I decide to do it, 1 billion low level are levelling in that zone, but when I just fly past there it's dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cross-realms zones has been enabled.

There wasn't anyone there that I saw. Lots of narrow spaces so it's kinda hard to miss someone, even if they were stealthed, when you're going back and forth.

But if this is a sign of cross-realm zones... ugh.
    "Once you stop caring what an arrogant, ignorant, idiotic little twat somewhere half-way across the world in a mouldy little basement with his mother yelling down at him to get off his arse and get a job is saying on the internet, you will find an immense calm overcome you. Suddenly the world will seem a brighter place and your mood will improve immediately."