Soul Reaper (powa help)

So I want to make a new aura for Soul Reaper but I'm god awful at it. I'm looking for something that will "proc", for lack of a better term, when the target hits 35% and be on my screen only when it's not on CD. Can anyone help me with this?

im using weak auras so i cant help
    but i have a suggestion
    for lvling make it proc at 40%, (so when it hits its below 35%)-if i have understand it correctly, u can use the SR anytime but the extra dmg occurs only if the target is below 35%-
    for raiding set it to 35%.

Using the 4.3 version of Power Auras updated to MoP (Search for it on WoWInterface)

Here is the import string, customize as needed.

Version:4.3.2; target:true; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; customname:Soul Reaper; bufftype:8; threshold:35; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.75

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan017 View Post
    Using the 4.3 version of Power Auras updated to MoP (Search for it on WoWInterface)

Here is the import string, customize as needed.

Version:4.3.2; target:true; icon:inv_alchemy_elixir_05; customname:Soul Reaper; bufftype:8; threshold:35; customtex:true; combat:true; size:0.75
    Any idea how to do it with the new version of powa auras? I updated to it because I thought it was the new official version...now I redid all my auras in that version lol...Just don't see the spell cooldown only show with certain hp option though..

---------- Post added 2012-09-24 at 07:37 PM ----------

I think I figured it out under Activation-Advanced theres a spot for Unit Health.