Poll: GW2 still fun after level 80?

10+ Year Old Account

Are you still enjoying the game at level 80 as much as the leveling process?

So as the title says, is the game still fun and awesome for you as it was when you first started playing/leveling?

I hit 80 recently and I am enjoying the game, only problem is that there's little incentive to go back to the lower level zones..very rare for you to get a level appropriate drop and the zone completion rewards don't scale to your level. As for dungeons, the only explorable mode dungeon I've done is AC and the path I went down is almost impossible because of a bug. You can't hit the burrows properly in a certain encounter...keeps saying miss and we get overrun eventually.

I haven't been to Orr yet so I can't comment too much on things like DE difficulties at 80...I want to wait till theres more level 80s to go there. I've heard it sucks right now because of lack of people.

10+ Year Old Account
    lost somewhere in the corn fields of middle America
    I dunno, maybe its just some servers. My wife hit 80 a few days ago and I see lots of people runnin about there on our server. I will say its much better to run about in groups there as there are shit ton of risen and the come in packs. All in all though she seems to be still loving it which is good cause im slow and its going to be a while before I catch up to her lol.

Orr is epic, and the dungeons are just so much fun when you have a group to do it with. They really are designed for people with level 80 gear/traits to get scaled down to.