Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    This was fixed in gw2, premades go against premades. I'm not sure why bliz hasn't done this.
    I wish they would, and I don't pvp much at all. Just seems like how it should be.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    It's been like this for years. But I believe you can't queue up with more than 5 ppl to a BG now, could be wrong tho.
    There are addons to circumvent that. I think that's what OP is talking about. It's really effing annoying to get into a random AV when the other half is all in vent together and using that damn premade addon. Either Blizz needs to break it so that addon doesn't work, or they need to remove the "only 5 people can queue together" thing, because at this point it's "only 5 people can queue together unless you cheat the system".

Premades are fun in my opinion no matter what side of it I am on.

It's such a great feeling to rally a PuG together to defeat a premade team. I've been in a couple where we've been able to absolutely dominate a premade team. But also have been on teams where they've absolutely dominated us.

10+ Year Old Account
    But isn't it fun to be on the other end of it? : P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like saying friends playing together nerfs bgs. I do agree premades should prioritise looking for other premades to match up against though, but still they shouldn't be excluded from random people.

Quote Originally Posted by ryotte View Post
    There are addons to circumvent that. I think that's what OP is talking about. It's really effing annoying to get into a random AV when the other half is all in vent together and using that damn premade addon. Either Blizz needs to break it so that addon doesn't work, or they need to remove the "only 5 people can queue together" thing, because at this point it's "only 5 people can queue together unless you cheat the system".
    Lets be honest here.

I've never run into a premade AV, and if I have, I didn't notice.

So how the hell do you realize its a premade? If theyre from the same realm i understand, but most AV premades are crossrealm. Do you think "oh we lost, must be a stupid premade"?

Yes lets remove my ability to play with 3-5 guildies.

This is a MMO. People can group up if they like to destroy the other team. Nothing stoppin you doing so.

OP is probably some bad who got farmed by a rath strat premade.

This was fixed in gw2, premades go against premades. I'm not sure why bliz hasn't done this.
    They kinda do, your morel ikely to face a group In Que when you join as one.
    Imo its not really fun doing randoms when 90% of the people on your team are generally complete idiots . Just get some friends to come or make a group from trade, 10 times easier just from that. I enjoy premades, its nice to bg with others especially in a coordinated way. You can always do the exact same thing so i dont really see the problem

And the addons people are talking about to make a (for example) 40 man premade aren't "cheating" and are allowed by blizzard. If it bothers you so much you can take the same initiative they did , and make your own ^.^
    Last edited by Myci; 2012-09-08 at 01:52 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    I wonder what happen if Warden (Blizzards anti cheating) would detect VOIP programs.

Blizzard: Hi we don't give a fuck about pvp lol money money money money lol gief
    Seriously though, someone pointed that Blizzard DID do this a while ago. Premades automatically got queued up against other Premades, which in the end, resulted in a lot of people doing the Premades having a hissy fit over not having to play without tabbed out to Farmville and it died out fairly quickly.

The single biggest reason, despite claims to the contrary, or the claims that everyone in a random needs to stop being shite or that they need to get 39 real id friends as well, is that being in a larger than 5 man group of well geared, well coordinated group of players - or friends, which they will be until these large groups have their inevitable drama - will almost always beat a random pug in the battleground queues. This is pure and simple desire to be the winner, all the time.

The sooner people fucking realise this, and then realise why it's a fucking poor show in any competitive sport or popular game without proper handicapping and divisions such as league tables, then the fucking better.

Furthermore, all this bollocks about premades being good for people - including randoms who might join to get a free win - is bull. I've seen randoms being vote kicked out of the battleground for not joining in camping gy grinds xD

Hilarity.

Looking forward to the cycle repeating in MoP :S

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 03:19 AM ----------

To put it into terms you all may understand, everyone wanting to play on despite the crippled PuG guy on the floor with no healer and no team worth a damn with 3 bots is the 'meh' guy or 'premades are fine because it's with friends or lol whatever it means I win and everyone else is QQing' and the guy who handballs is the guy who stops and says: "You know what? Maybe we should go ask for premade vs premade queues and mean it this time or y'know, at least stop calling other people who have legitimate concerns about the addon and the practices it entails crybabies."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOMN__ozGSI

SPORTSMANSHIP.

It's alright to let it happen in games. It does not make you less of a man.
    Last edited by Frazzle.d; 2012-09-08 at 02:09 AM.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght