Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    "facts"

opinion*

Deleted
    a) can we stop topics about this video
    b) this guy has the im no special snowflake syndrom so he cant be taken serious....

if you want a video to start a topic by use this pls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2saAgaJ6p54

Can we please stop fucking posting this video in almost every single topic.

Lore is wrong? Post the video.

Progression? post the video.

Asking for class advice? Post the video.

Asking about love advice irl? post the video.

Also the video is a nobody expressing his opinion as if it is fact.

These may be opinions and not facts, but his numbers are solid. I agree with him, I agree because I've played since vanilla and I raided through all the 40 mans, I raided through TBC until Sunwell and I've raided through all of wotlk...he's 100% correct. This game lacks the progress, the journey, even the adventure that expacs like TBC had. MoP won't be the games savior, unfortunately.

You may not want to hear it, but he speaks the truth. People wonder where hardcore raiders have gone, and then they condemn this? It seems like denial to me. I am in complete agreement that end content does NOT have to be accessed from the first day...that's one of the main reasons why this game is so damn boring over the last few years.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    These may be opinions and not facts, but his numbers are solid. I agree with him, I agree because I've played since vanilla and I raided through all the 40 mans, I raided through TBC until Sunwell and I've raided through all of wotlk...he's 100% correct. This game lacks the progress, the journey, even the adventure that expacs like TBC had. MoP won't be the games savior, unfortunately.

You may not want to hear it, but he speaks the truth. People wonder where hardcore raiders have gone, and then they condemn this? It seems like denial to me. I am in complete agreement that end content does NOT have to be accessed from the first day...that's one of the main reasons why this game is so damn boring over the last few years.
    Hardcore raiders complete content when it was current. They "progress" was limited by patches.

In TBC they had the same bloody progression as they do now.

In Cata they did Tier 11 then tier 12 then tier 13 as they came out.

In TBC they did tier 4 5 and 6 as they came out.

The guy in the video is a idiot. Not even 50% of the wow population even raids. They could stop making raids for a year and they still wouldn't lose subs. Just look at wrath if you want an example of that.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 01:27 AM ----------

Hell looking at your armoury you didn't even progress through this expansion so I dont see how you have the right to say he is correct and your opinion is right.

No one is wondering where the hardcore raiders have gone.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

I have also played since vanilla and I can honestly say TBC sucked for almost everything. Long rep grinds, you actually liked running instances over and over or every day just so you can get exalted? Attunements, I remember doing the attunement for Onyxia, for TK, for SSC, for Hyjal, and for BT, I can honestly say those were just nothing but retarded. Simply because some of those you could only attune a few at a time. Not all at once. Now say if they added an attunement quest for any of the new instances in MoP you can bet your ass there will be more people complaining about it than praising it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeina View Post
    No one is wondering where the hardcore raiders have gone.
    Agreed. No one cares. Most people would rather those "Hardcorex raiderz" don't exist. Because the majority of REAL hardcore world first raiders don't run around bitching and complaining. The poser raiders who are racing for realm first hardcore on a backwater realm 2 patches late are a different issue, they are the ones that complain and moan about the game.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 12:55 AM ----------

I love comments like "30 min to clear 5 trash packs!" this isn't a good thing.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Hardcore raiders complete content when it was current. They "progress" was limited by patches.

In TBC they had the same bloody progression as they do now.

In Cata they did Tier 11 then tier 12 then tier 13 as they came out.

In TBC they did tier 4 5 and 6 as they came out.

The guy in the video is a idiot. Not even 50% of the wow population even raids. They could stop making raids for a year and they still wouldn't lose subs. Just look at wrath if you want an example of that.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 01:27 AM ----------

Hell looking at your armoury you didn't even progress through this expansion so I dont see how you have the right to say he is correct and your opinion is right.
    I'm not going to go back over what I wrote to call you on your stupidity, you're smart enough to figure it out I hope.

I killed every end boss in this expansion just like I've killed every single end boss in every xpac before this one when the content was current. I hit the breaks on hardcore raiding at the end of wotlk (11/12 heroic ICC). I proceeded casually since then (I raid on Sunday's) and the guild I raided with STILL beat most guilds in progression when they were raiding 3-5 days a week until we dissolved and they started to look for heroic groups.

Let me guess. You started raiding in mid wrath or start of cata, blew through cata heroic raids and think you are a tough player? Lol. Raiding through one tier of heroic content doesn't weigh your oppinion over mine.

My oppinion is probably more valid then yours, but you don't have a link to your armory. I wonder why.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 01:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    I have also played since vanilla and I can honestly say TBC sucked for almost everything. Long rep grinds, you actually liked running instances over and over or every day just so you can get exalted? Attunements, I remember doing the attunement for Onyxia, for TK, for SSC, for Hyjal, and for BT, I can honestly say those were just nothing but retarded. Simply because some of those you could only attune a few at a time. Not all at once. Now say if they added an attunement quest for any of the new instances in MoP you can bet your ass there will be more people complaining about it than praising it.
    You're right, they are too used to being spoiled so there is no going back.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

I'm not going to go back over what I wrote to call you on your stupidity, you're smart enough to figure it out I hope.

I killed every end boss in this expansion just like I've killed every single end boss in every xpac before this one when the content was current. I hit the breaks on hardcore raiding at the end of wotlk (11/12 heroic ICC). I proceeded casually since then (I raid on Sunday's) and the guild I raided with STILL beat most guilds in progression when they were raiding 3-5 days a week until we dissolved and they started to look for heroic groups.

Let me guess. You started raiding in mid wrath or start of cata, blew through cata heroic raids and think you are a tough player? Lol. Raiding through one tier of heroic content doesn't weigh your oppinion over mine.

My oppinion is probably more valid then yours, but you don't have a link to your armory. I wonder why.

---------- Post added 2012-09-08 at 01:01 AM ----------

You're right, they are too used to being spoiled so there is no going back.
    You havnt even killed elemental council in BOT.

You killed the rest of the bosses once of twice where you clearly did them when you overgeared them not as they were current tier.

And I have been raiding since Vanilla. This so called "progress through the tiers" is a load of shit.

You are not a hardcore player or a good player. You didn't even clear DS till it got nerfed to the ground.

You are a casual. Your opinion does not matter when you have no idea what this tier progression is.

10+ Year Old Account

are you blind? Or just don't know how to use the armory? Since when is killing every single boss on heroic mode except 1, most multiple times not progressing through an expansion? Maybe you just hoped no one would bother to call you out on your BS? I don't know but if you're going to belittle someone's opinion because you don't agree, try and at least be honest, unless that's too much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Riak View Post
    are you blind? Or just don't know how to use the armory? Since when is killing every single boss on heroic mode except 1, most multiple times not progressing through an expansion? Maybe you just hoped no one would bother to call you out on your BS? I don't know but if you're going to belittle someone's opinion because you don't agree, try and at least be honest, unless that's too much for you.
    He is on about tier progression.

By his logic he should have to clear all of tier 11 heroic first before even moving onto firelands normal.

Stop being slow please

You havnt even killed elemental council in BOT.

You killed the rest of the bosses once of twice where you clearly did them when you overgeared them not as they were current tier.

And I have been raiding since Vanilla. This so called "progress through the tiers" is a load of shit.

You are not a hardcore player or a good player. You didn't even clear DS till it got nerfed to the ground.

You are a casual. Your opinion does not matter when you have no idea what this tier progression is.
    Man you are clueless. I went casual, and yet, my raiding resume STILL probably dwarfs yours even if I didn't raid heroics in cata (as I said, if you bothered to actually read)...but who knows because you are still being a coward.

It's obvious you aren't anyone of importance or competence for that matter. But I suppose people are just supposed to take your word for it? Step up already if you are so much better then me lol.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sorry but this video has made several threads in the past. It's posted quite often, would you believe? I think you should try searching other topics for it, because to me this debate will just end up being the same as the others. Therefore, I'm locking, due to this video has been seen again and again and posted again and again.