10+ Year Old Account

Looking for a PST active guild

The guild forums are a mess with tons of recruitment threads that don't even have links to guild websites. So I thought Id try my luck here.

Im looking for a semi casual guild active in the PST time zone or both. I am currently a 25 Thief looking for PvX and PvE content with a dash of sPvP. I currently reside on Ferguson's Crossing, but Im willing to relocate during these free xfers provided your server pop is healthy.

If you think I may make a good fit in your community, please drop a line with a link to your guild website. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    The guild forums are a mess with tons of recruitment threads that don't even have links to guild websites. So I thought Id try my luck here.

Im looking for a semi casual guild active in the PST time zone or both. I am currently a 25 Thief looking for PvX and PvE content with a dash of sPvP. I currently reside on Ferguson's Crossing, but Im willing to relocate during these free xfers provided your server pop is healthy.

If you think I may make a good fit in your community, please drop a line with a link to your guild website. Thanks!
    I don't know if this might interest you or not, philefluxx, but MMO-Champion has a GW2 guild. Very casual and friendly. It is not bound only to US so you will always have someone in there chatting no matter the time.
    I'm still thinking about it...

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Try your luck with this thread then: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...uitment-Thread

It's the Guild Wars 2 guild thread. Hope this helps
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the thread linked above. Thanks!