10+ Year Old Account

Arrow Repeatable Quest Turn in gone?

I farmed up some relics of uldar and some other faction drops to go turn in for rep for guild and guild xp as of today they arent giving any guild xp or rep and one of the one for unidentified plants in zangermarsh seems to be gone all together anyone have any info on this?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I believe those (and others) were hotfixed out as people abused them to level guilds when the xp gain was standardized. They'll probably be put back in with a much smaller guild xp gain.
    Quote from: Thallidomaniac on March 28, 2010, 05:56:24 am
    Our characters are wearing the same pair of underwear, since like, Level 1. Damn that's unsanitary as hell.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerlynne View Post
    I believe those (and others) were hotfixed out as people abused them to level guilds when the xp gain was standardized. They'll probably be put back in with a much smaller guild xp gain.
    I was under the impression that repeatable quests of that nature didn't give guild rep/experience anymore. Shame if they've just been removed, as the Sporeggar one is the easiest way to grind Sporeggar rep.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fishing tourney one yeah i can see that as an exploit the others you actually had to go out and farm stuff yeah it was a lil op for the return but to remove or disable them i think was a lil to harsh

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, considering that any quest that rewards guild rep now tacks on an extra 0 at the end, jumping up your gains rapidly (I've gotten my rogue from Friendly to Revered within days of 5.0.4 release just by doing guild runs and finishing up some quests I hadn't gotten around to), the rep/xp from those turnins don't really need to stay in. If you go knock out Cataclysm Loremaster you'll get gobs of xp for your guild and cap Exalted in no time, to say nothing of Pandaria looming a mere 16 or 17 days before us offering an entire continent of new quests, dungeons, and dailies.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Unfortunately, the guild experience for repeatable turn-in quests have all been taken away. I guess small family guilds aren't expected to level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostSkull View Post
    Unfortunately, the guild experience for repeatable turn-in quests have all been taken away. I guess small family guilds aren't expected to level.
    Nonsense.

Leveling small guilds is so much easier now. Reaching level 25 isn't a rocket trip to the moon anymore. Make alts, level them. Relic turnins is just a cheesy way of getting guild XP.