Deleted

Weird sound randomly appear when playing...

I've been playing this game for 2 weeks, and never ive heard this. I just play like a normal person and suddenly some sort of horn sound appear out of nowhere and mute the game sound. I can't get rid of it until i restart the game

i made a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPOv-...ature=youtu.be

I also had this issue twice, had to restart the client to get rid of it.

Deleted
    Sound Crash. I had a lot before, especially in big fights, then I put the sound slider to "Most Stable" and everything is fine now.

Deleted
    I've had a few sound crashes too, worst one was "OOH SHINEY" on repeat

10+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me too, I reported it as a bug with as much detail as possible, so maybe they'll fix it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah had it too, also had it from Fire Elemental pet when it flaps super loud and when spirits smash the ground.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds kinda like what would happen to me in WoW because of the Prayer of Mending sound.

You just need to adjust that one slider in the sound options.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Happen to me twice already it usually happen when fighting large group of mob =/.

There has been quite a lot of guessing at what exactly causes this, as many big fights can go fine, and then a fairly small one suddenly crashes the sound.

I had this problem since launch as well.