No mage teleports/portals to Pandaria?

how do we get there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ehnm, what are you on about? Just do the first part of the questchain then use the portal in OG or SW.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Ghostcrawler was asked about it on his Twitter. He says there should be one. Maybe they forgot to actually implement it yet.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have to do the opening quest chain to open portals to Pandaria. They are near the balloon in SW/Orgimmar when activated. As far as I know you can't just go there through a portal without doing the quest chain.

I think the OP means there should be a mage spell like there is for the other major cities. Not a portal like the burning ring of portals in Cata.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    I think the OP means there should be a mage spell like there is for the other major cities. Not a portal like the burning ring of portals in Cata.
    Fair point. GC said on twitter yesterday that he thinks there is. As far as beta goes, there wasn't. So perhaps it's all confused now. There really doesn't seem to be a portal spell for Pandaria available at the moment. That could just be an oversight though. Or it will come along later. As for right now though, the answer to the OP's question is still 'finish the opening quest chain' to get there.

Yes, why the heck don't mages get a teleport! Outrageous!
    I wanna go back to my trainer and learn a new spell in the next expansion! And we all need to be able to fly from day 1 ! (And fly over the Exodar and Silvermoon on our own mounts!)

10+ Year Old Account
    My mage has a teleport to Vale of Eternal Blossoms. I trained it somewhere, don't remember, but they are there...
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms / Teleport: Vale of Eternal Blossoms

There is an Alliance and Horde version with trainers listed. The same ones teach a portal as well.

For some reason that doesn't go in the same place as the other portals in the spellbook (the dropdown menus). Instead in the general tab - I spent a good 5 min trying to find the damn spells after learning them -.-

And yeah, any portal trainer will teach them.

Just a note in case you don't see it on the spell description: You must be level 90 to learn this spell.

Moon

There is a mage portal/teleport, as has been said earlier. Teleports you to Vale of Eternal Blossoms, just outside your respective faction's shrine. IT IS NOT IN THE PORTAL MENU. It's in the general tab on its own. And a mage needs to be level 90 to learn the spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    No real point to necro'ing this two months later