Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Huge difference actually, unlike a raid where you have spell effects of 20 people world events with 200 or even conquest should net you an increase.

I recently re-installed rift on a new SSD and forgot about this and it bumped it up to like 100 or more I forget. Setting the value back to 20 even on my high end PC was a substantial fps increase in high load situations.
    Thanks so much for the tip! going HK tonight and will try it out. I normally don't have too much of an issue on my PC, but when I travel for work I take a crappy laptop :P.

If it works I might blog about it too, if ok with you
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

10+ Year Old Account
    Storm legion should think about baseball stats then. Hey-oh!

Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post3951523

We're very iterative, we've been implementing content for over a year now and the art is only just now (since the initial teaser trailers rolled out) starting to come together.

We don't like showing off unfinished art, but that doesn't mean that the artists and designers aren't working across the zones and dungeons of the expansion pack.

I am not an artist, but I know that lighting is usually one of the last things that gets done - and lighting makes all the difference.

The flow of information will undoubtedly increase as launch becomes imminent, we're all going to have a very busy next couple of months!

Last edited by Elrar; Today at 12:16 PM.

James "Elrar" Nichols

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Thanks so much for the tip! going HK tonight and will try it out. I normally don't have too much of an issue on my PC, but when I travel for work I take a crappy laptop :P.

If it works I might blog about it too, if ok with you
    By all means, it wasn't my tip to start off with originally and it's kind of an unknown tweak.