Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Buy RIFT, save a panda!

So Trion are now donating $1 to Pandas International for every pre-order on StormLegion.com. Even more reason than ever to pre-order what promises to be an epic expansion to an already amazing MMO!

Also, I lol'd at the humor implicit in this PR move by Trion. Well played good sirs

You know, Rift seems pretty cool and all....

But I just get this greasy "Coke vs. Pepsi" vibe from all of these silly slights against wow in their marketing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

But I just get this greasy "Coke vs. Pepsi" vibe from all of these silly slights against wow in their marketing.
    Yeah it kind of reminds me of a presidential debate....

LoL I love their sense of humor I seen this earlier and missed the donate $1 part.

I'm excited for Storm Legion but won't be pre ordering until much closer to release

I still say Rift is the only mmo that earns its subscription fee......at the moment anyway.

I loled... well played trion =)
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80

Quote Originally Posted by blackblade View Post

If you think Pepsi is better than Coke, then your axons are too greasy.

Deleted
    so funny

btw this is the detailed link http://www.riftgame.com/en/news/arti...ve_a_panda.php
    Last edited by mmocd03f375e36; 2012-09-26 at 12:38 AM.

Dear god the fine print LOL

Source: http://www.riftgame.com/en/news/arti...ve_a_panda.php

Trion Worlds, Inc. will donate US$1.00 to Pandas International for each copy of Storm Legion that is pre-ordered through StormLegion.com, worldwide (excluding Alabama, Massachusetts, and South Carolina, even though we really wish they'd let us), between 12:00am PDT September 26, 2012 through 11:59pm PDT October 3, 2012, up to a maximum amount of US$10,000.00. Know why we have to do that? Maine. Weird, right? We don't know what they have against Pandas, or why $10,000 is a magical number, either. This contribution is not tax deductible, but it would be pretty awesome if it were. Pandas International is a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization located at P.O. Box 620335, Littleton, Colorado 80162, whose mission is to ensure the preservation and propagation of the endangered Giant Panda.

Oh man is this going to be great ! lol

Bucknaste Time!

good one Trion, i bow to your trolling skills

I hope blizzard replies back by showing their total income.

Quote Originally Posted by dr2022 View Post
    I hope blizzard replies back by showing their total income.
    To which Trion will reply with their patch schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Yeah, sure whatever makes you happy, but with all this trash talk against WoW, you would think they beat them.

Yeah, sure whatever makes you happy, but with all this trash talk against WoW, you would think they beat them.
    Why can't it just be a bit of fun with the added bonus of a good cause helped? No need to get all offended, it's hardly trash talk is it?

haha that must bun xD good one

OT: loved it lol,

That's awesome, nice one.

Why can't it just be a bit of fun with the added bonus of a good cause helped? No need to get all offended, it's hardly trash talk is it?
    you called me "offended" because I said something that is not on RIFT's favor? I stated what I feel, although you don't see that I was humorous about

you called me "offended" because I said something that is not on RIFT's favor? I stated what I feel, although you don't see that I was humorous about
    I called you offended because you clearly are