Deleted

The Walking Dead - The Game.

Hello guys! Before buying this game, I just want to know. Is there lots of screamers in this game? Episodes 1-3. The Walking Dead - The Game. I've heard the storys fantastic , thats why I want it. But if theres LOTS of screamers and scary moments, im not so sure.

Deleted
    There's a lot of scary moments yeah, it's pretty intense when you meet a walker, and if you meet a lot, you're going to get scared as hell since it has timers and that.

But, there's also some parts of the game where you need to do a lot of talk. For me it doesn't matter tbh, since I like the talk and the history behind it.

The game for me is a total 10/10 overall. Well done, the graphics are good in my opinion, I think it's playable in every lap/pc, the environment is good, the choices you need to make throw out the game can chance everything. It's really a good game, can't wait to buy it when I feel like my lap can handle it :P

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't any screamers, not for me anyway.

It's a story based game, has a couple quick time events, focus mainly on decision making and what's best for the group in which you play the outcome of events.

Good game, worth the money.

Deleted
    Its a great game, but i must disagree on the scary part, i found it was never scary at any part really, great story and all, but not in any way a scary game

The walkers are not really much of a surprise when they pop up, and are fairly easy delt with

10+ Year Old Account
    It is a great game. What makes it such a great series to me, comic book, tv show, and now game. It takes place in the state and in many locations I visit or recognize. So its neat to see where I live if it were infested with zombies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Deleted
    I haven't played it but I've seen big youtubers play it and...wow...I can't think of a better game that has such amazing character and story development. I remember seeing so many people bash this game before release but now those people are eating their words, I consider it one of the best if not THE best game of 2012.

Strangely enough, gameplay is not the focus here, the dialogue and plot are but it works so well. I'll buy it when all 5 episodes are released so I don't have to wait ages for the plot to be concluded. I'm already waiting for TWD TV show, Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad.

That being said, if you don't like drama, character or story development and you're just here for zombies and killing, it really isn't for you. Think of it as the game equivalent to TWD TV show or Breaking Bad where story, plot and characters are the massive focus. This is an adults game to be fair, the majority of younger people won't really be interested.
    Last edited by mmocd786cabdc9; 2012-09-10 at 03:24 AM.

The game is amazing and every episode tops the last! Not too many screamer parts (unless you are very easily scared) but definitely some stressful moments and I spilled a manly tear or two (damn you episode 3!). Only jumped once so far, in EP.3..you that have played know which part....
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Guy;s I haven't listen about this game but i'm a big fan of this tv show. Its full of horror. And I really liking it. But if you have any source for buying this game than must tell me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robertswift View Post
    Guy;s I haven't listen about this game but i'm a big fan of this tv show. Its full of horror. And I really liking it. But if you have any source for buying this game than must tell me.
    20 bux on playstation network or xbox live. go to the site to buy the pc version online.

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead/

I've just finished playing the first episode. It was very amazing. I ant to play this game again. When you choose who to live and who to die is so intense. The story, the zombies, the characters, the animation, and the graphic were just brilliant.