Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess it's just because we don't have nothing else. MoP is coming, Anet knows perfectly open new servers and sell more accounts will end up in a waste of capitals, 50% or more of the actual playerbase is near to be 80 and most , except maybe the legendary, did kinda everything, so we will see a mass leaving when MoP will be online. Be sure

I hope Anet is prepared for this much interest. If they are not ready for a lot of sales and lots of people flocking to play, things can get very nasty.
    In my experience, everything went smooth so far except a few hick-ups in the beginning which were fixed quickly.
    Last edited by Underwolf; 2012-09-09 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwolf View Post
    I hope Anet is prepared for this much interest. If they are not ready for a lot of sales and lots of people flocking to play, things can get very nasty.
    In my experience, everything went smooth so far except a few hick-ups in the beginning which were fixed quickly.
    I think what someone said before is right, they're introducing people in batches rather then leaving all in at once. In a way, if you think about it, ot might be a good choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the short supply was related to them taking down the digital downloads (thus forcing new players to purchase a box). I wish ANet would give some insight into how the game is doing; sales and playerbase wise.
    Why would that matter if you're having fun?

Deleted
    there are other places to buy it online if you search around, so i really don't see the shortage as much of an issue as people make it out to be. if you haven't bought it by now (and you can't find anywhere at the moment) then it's really your own fault and i'm sure you can wait a little longer.
    Last edited by mmoce6d6d6a277; 2012-09-09 at 10:28 PM.

Vancouver, Canada here, completely out of stock every where I checked; if anyone knows anywhere I can still get it, please help out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crazypearce View Post
    there are other places to buy it online if you search around, so i really don't see the shortage as much of an issue as people make it out to be. if you haven't bought it by now (and you can't find anywhere at the moment) then it's really your own fault and i'm sure you can wait a little longer.
    Sure I can wait, but the point of the thread kind of flew by your head. I was merely saying I'm surprised that there's such a giant wish for the game that even in a backwards country like mine it's out of stock and was curious if other countries are in same situation.

Weird... I'm already getting emails from Arenanet asking me to upgrade to Digital Deluxe. If they're fishing for more money why don't they just reopen sales...

They did reopen sales.