Deleted

Exclamation Please take notice of this bug!

Every time i log into my hunter my bow is not displayed on my back, every time i dismount from sandstone drake my bow is not displayed on my back and every time i hearthstone my bow is not displayed on my back.

I don't know what else triggers this disappearing bow act but its so frustrating, every hunter i know is experience this.

Furthermore crossbows are so tiny that they look like toys on your back they have been scaled down WAYYYY to much and now look rubbish.

Please fix this c'mon Blizz!

P.S. any experience with the bug please say so!
    Last edited by mmocb813d6b095; 2012-09-09 at 06:17 PM.

Hmmmm - this is NOT a WoW forum, not much point in posting here. Bug reporting it in the correct place will get more attention

Deleted
    i thought this was the hunter forum?

---------- Post added 2012-09-09 at 07:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    Hmmmm - this is NOT a WoW forum, not much point in posting here. Bug reporting it in the correct place will get more attention
    can you direct me to the correct place then?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right on it being the Hunter forum, but all game bugs are lumped together. The best you'd find here is other people who have the same bug. You'd still at the end of the day have to post in the bugs forum. And not to be rude by any means but if you can post it on the official forums, your shot at being heard increases even more.

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Why are you so upset? its a minor displaying error. If anything, this "bug" would be at the very bottom of their list to fix. It doesn't affect anything except for personal experiences. If you want it to show right after you dismount or w/e, shoot a fucking critter.

Quote Originally Posted by Superpenguin3 View Post
    Why are you so upset? its a minor displaying error. If anything, this "bug" would be at the very bottom of their list to fix. It doesn't affect anything except for personal experiences. If you want it to show right after you dismount or w/e, shoot a fucking critter.
    It's a fair point though, every other class shows the weapon at login.

Quote Originally Posted by Conor View Post
    can you direct me to the correct place then?
    Either ingame under the Customer Support tab, or at the official forums.

Deleted
    Dude i shouldn't have to fuck about to fix a bug that's easily hot fixable, its like, it would suck so hard if your a warrior and your epic weapon was not being displayed

IMO my bow looks epic and i should be able to display it at all times

I'm much more interested in having the CRZ stuff smoothed out, than just double tapping my weapon display key.

Besides, it makes me look like a badass when I whip my 5 and a half foot bow out of no where and shoot some tard in the face.

It's a minor graphical error, and the only thing it's effecting is your Epeen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

I;m sure they know about it and will get to it eventually they are trying to address some game play issues and theyll get to aesthetics at some point. In the mean time shoot a critter, un-equip/re-equip it, or press z and z again (to pull the weapon out then re-sheath it)
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.

Deleted
    U can simply use your "Togggle weapon" button and bind it. If u don't have your weapon on the back simply put out the bow and it will magically be displayed.