Why do you play Hunter class?

Just want to see what in particular sparks each others interest.

For me, it has to be the bow and being able to stealth mode. Also enjoy being ranged that doesn't shoot some silly magic fireball. Straight up buck shot or razors! :}

I really enjoy Survival spec; BM's almost as good. I like the rotations and feel of play, I like being able to collect different pets and I like being able to change them around whenever I feel like it. I also love the utility they bring.

the first MMO I played was Last Chaos. Where I found my self at home in the Sorcerer class, a spell caster class that had two elemental pets.

When I made the move to Wow, I wanted to play another pet class, but I didn't like the idea of a lock. (What do noobs and rogues have in common? They pick locks.) So I rolled my self a hunter (Tauren lol) and been rocking it ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Playing from the first day, the first thing that comes to my mind once I opened the box was "Whao, that dinosaur looks great, I need to tame it !". Yeah, you remember, that big Devilsaur screenshot inside the first expansion pack. Well, this is why I rolled a hunter, in order to tame one of these.
    And then, you can't imagine how disappointed I was when I learned that you can't tame those babies... But today, we can hopefully.
    Ban Hammer !

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwrong View Post
    the first MMO I played was Last Chaos. Where I found my self at home in the Sorcerer class, a spell caster class that had two elemental pets.

When I made the move to Wow, I wanted to play another pet class, but I didn't like the idea of a lock. (What do noobs and rogues have in common? They pick locks.) So I rolled my self a hunter (Tauren lol) and been rocking it ever since.
    HAHA, I used to play AOC and the Rangers were so OP just camping from the distance. Something cool about killing someone without ever letting them touch you. Flawless victory.

Only Archer class, wich is something i tend to play in most RPGs when i'm given the choice.

Only ranged class with mechanics close to melees, i find spellcasters not mobile enough (can't move while casting) and mana is boring.

A lot of unique aspects, also probably one of the classes that takes the most practice in PvP, example trapping versus sheeping.

Good class for solo play in BGs with a lot of potential for outplaying enemies/capping bases, mained a warrior for a while and relying on a pocket healer and having virtually no efficient CCs sucked.

I began being succesfull at the game when i rolled mine so guessing thats the class i can play the best naturally.

Marks and Surv are both equally fun to me, i really love mechanics of both specs, i hate BM with a passion tough, while i don't mind having a pet around as a sidekick with a few abilities, relying on it for most of my damage and a lot of my utility is just annoying and not interesting gameplay-wise, the spec also feels simplistic and clunky in PvP, its very easy to outplay/counter a BM Hunter simply by CCing/ killing his pet or because of the numerous flaws coming from the shitty AI/Pathing of the pets.
    Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-09-09 at 08:30 PM.

Well, the name "hunter" attracted me to them at first. A ranged class that shoots from a distance, commands a pet of their choice and just the pure utility of the class. Just was a really good match up for me.
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.

shaman was my main in vanilla, hunter became my main in BC

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a weapon!!!!!!!!!
    I can control the battlefield and the out come of their death and my life! I can escape without even trying and then come back to finish the job!
    The battlefield is an open range and I have a gun, stand back and shoot while my pet rips them up! My pet...well, he can have his fun too!
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy