Thread: Crafting Guides

Uploaded 75-150 for both Armorsmithing and Jewelcrafting today

Deleted
    got a written 1 aswell? I personally like to read stuff. Cause its easier to trace back then rewinding a video

Hm. Nice guides I imagine these will be useful to a lot of folks. Hope you keep these updated and add leatherworking! ;D

Adding this thread to the sticky index: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...scussion-Index

Deleted
    Write it down man

He did write it down. The videos have full links: http://gw2.unfair.co/guides/guild-wa...uide-crafting/

Should add that to the OP though.

10+ Year Old Account
    All those profession are just a matter of find mats farming them till stupid (or buy) and keep discovering. No need to do anything you discovered more than 1 time for each category. For example, when you discover, do it for focus, staff, trident and scepter, about artificer
    This way you will boost to 400 easily. Just a matter of mats

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hm. Nice guides I imagine these will be useful to a lot of folks. Hope you keep these updated and add leatherworking! ;D

Adding this thread to the sticky index: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...scussion-Index
    Planning on adding Leatherworking + Huntsman tonight. And yes, I am updating this thread until it's all complete, however long that may take. Farming for all of the claws and things takes forever when you're leveling each profession at once :/

Deleted
    i followed your 75-150 and 150 - 225 guide for jewelcrafting, but at the marks for the 100 skill filigrees i am 99. followinf everything. 1 discoverie and continue. still ends well in the end. My question is is this guide based on a fresh wvwvw reset? as the 1st bonus for the server is regarding crafting exp

Quote Originally Posted by Onaturi View Post
    i followed your 75-150 and 150 - 225 guide for jewelcrafting, but at the marks for the 100 skill filigrees i am 99. followinf everything. 1 discoverie and continue. still ends well in the end. My question is is this guide based on a fresh wvwvw reset? as the 1st bonus for the server is regarding crafting exp
    I do the crafting with whatever my server happens to have at the time. That's why I usually say(In recent videos) that mileage may vary based on critical success rates. So the amounts needed are not always the same. Depending on which section you fall short on, just make an extra item, make bags, or discover an extra masterwork item. I try to cover possibilities if you fall short within the video guides(where I have fallen short of the goal in a few of them, can't remember which ones specifically atm).

Finished adding everything 75-150 tradeskill. I found more cost-efficient methods for Tier 2 and up so the video's incorporate that. Hope you all find it useful. Now to farm up tons of Tier 3 materials.... ugh.

150-225 Cooking + Weaponsmithing added

've made a user-friendly website ( still underconstruction ) for all 1-400 Discipline Guides. It is updated rather quickly, and will be complete really soon. Please send feedback about any Gw2 Guide on the site! I need your feedback - Help me improve the website

Thanks for your time and you like your visit to my website.

guildwars2-crafting. com

Awesome guides! Will be using these in the near future
    Last edited by sk8ter12244; 2012-09-24 at 10:34 PM.