And another BG win for healers!

BGs are generally decided by 1 or 2 players - 1 or 2 more healer increases a chance of a win +++, seems a bit OP tbh - should 1 or 2 players make such a difference.

Answer - balanced healer numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaryki View Post
    BGs are generally decided by 1 or 2 players - 1 or 2 more healer increases a chance of a win +++, seems a bit OP tbh - should 1 or 2 players make such a difference.

Answer - balanced healer numbers.
    Oh go away, I know where you are coming from. I've done countless BG's where I was the only one going for the healer. If 10 people would gang on healers they would have no chance.

1 or 2 people should matter. If you don't work in a team, you should lose to people that work in a team.

You can do stuff like that when you start working together. They had plenty of healers and nothing changed in Cataclysm.
    Last edited by Ichifails; 2012-09-11 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Oh go away, I know where you are coming from. I've done countless BG's where I was the only one going for the healer. If 10 people would gang on healers they would have no chance.

1 or 2 people should matter. If you don't work in a team, you should lose to people that work in a team.

You can do stuff like that when you start working together. They had plenty of healers and nothing changed in Cataclysm.
    I don't buy that argument. If your side can show the cooperation to focus fire healers, then what happens when their side does the same thing. You melt away faster without healing and get stomped. If your opponent is an idiot, you can overcome a disadvantage, sure, but chances are your side is the idiot. So that healer makes all the difference.

Healers are stronger in Cata, then Wrath, and MoP then Cata, and why? Was Wrath somehow too hard for healers? It doesn't make much sense. It's not like 3s matches were the healers getting killed 2s into a fight then a 2v2. Just remember that Blizzcon, where they kept having to end games because of the time limit, because nothing died. Yet healing got buffed after that.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

So no desire to have balanced games - 2v2 3v3 healers, better to just have an obvious advantage or disadvantage? 1 healer = 2-3 dps do the maths yourself.