If there's anyone using this addon I'd really appreciate some help here. The thing is I have little to no idea of LUA code, I manage to get into lua files and change little things here and there, but that's all.

I don't even know where to start with this addon, but the borders it creates are so beautiful it deserves a try. In the addon page, there's no explanation of where to start, it kind of assumes you know lua code... As far as I know, I gotta add a CreateBorder line in every addon's lua file, in the specific line where the frame is created. And I don't hava clue of how to fine those specific lines. My concern is that everytime an addon is updated, I'd have to go and edit its files every time to add those lines... a mess.

So, I was wondering if it would be possible to create a small addon that all it does is add those borders to the frames of the other addons, and so I did, I created that addon, but I have absolutely no idea what to type in the lua file to create such borders.

So if anybody could give me 1 or 2 examples of what to type in that lua file so I can try and add everything else on my own I'd be really thankful, like:

local IHaveNoIdea
CreateBorder[Minimap, 14, 1, 1, 1]
Don'tknowwhattotypehere
end
:P

Here's a link to the addon: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eautycase.html

Thanks!!