Mists Horde DK Race Selection

So for Mists I am switching over to Horde and I've been on the wall about which race to grab for PvP.

As Alliance the choice is pretty easy, human, but as horde I have no experience with any of the races so I'm a little at a loss.

I would like to go Troll, but that's looking like it brings little to no benefit to PvP. Undead seems to be the closest to a Human as I could get although I have seen a lot of people saying Orc is also a decent choice. I almost forgot about the Blood Elf silence as well.

Basically some various input would be nice maybe some pro/cons since I have no dealings with horde racial and am weary of outdated guides at this point in time.

Thank you for your time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

So is it purly for pvp??? Or mix in with PVE??? are you dps or tanking if going pve?
    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable."
    "If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."

General George S Patton

The orc can give u that finale burst, while undead can now tick an 20k attack wich heals u. and u can escape CC
    My choice is undead for mist's

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Orc gives nice burst with racial, also gives %5 bonus to pet damage which will be handy if you play unholy(if i remember right). Overall, it is good if you want to play both pvp/pve.
    But solely for pvp, undead is a more decent choice. It is also not a bad choice for pve(but behind orc).
    My choice for pvp would be Undead>Orc>Belf>Goblin>Tauren>Troll

Yes I was planning on doing PvE with my DK as well, Tanking as Blood, although I am usually Frost or Unholy when it comes to pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Ice cream sales increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is established fact). The number of drownings increase in the summer over the rest of the year (this is also established fact). By your logic ... ice cream causes people to drown.

Deleted
    Undead now has healing racial? :O
    That should be really good for low survivability dks.
    Actually im going to make non heirloom warrior just now to test aprox chance of that racial to proc.

13 melee attacks and 15 heroic strikes is what I done, I am too lazy and that passive racial procced 3 times for 24 damage and health out of 113 character health.

Some wowhead posts say that it's tested on unholy dks on mop beta and it does scale with your mastery
    Last edited by mmoc23015bd201; 2012-09-10 at 11:24 AM.