Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I'll be playing my priest. It was my first lvl 70 and has collected dust some times but now it's the only character I tend to play.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I´ll be playing my rogue, it´s not that I find them the most interesting but rather the ones I´m more familiar with. And no real changes to combat makes it an easy choice

Quote Originally Posted by arnazza View Post
    If u got 1 toon , its pretty straightforward what u pick!
    As for me i got all classes at max lvl and find it pretty hard to choose!
    Normally i would pick my priest or bear, but since 5.04 i dont find them that appealling anymore.
    Think i will go for affli lock, since they're the new sp's
    I have every class at 85 except for priest and dk, but I'm levelling my warr first. After that I'll probably go rogue then mage or feral and then make a monk. Already have the name Bréwslee for that one. :P

I'll probably be doing all of my raiding on the rogue or warr, whichever pulls best dps, and pvp on all of them as per usual.

Also trying for my realm first 90 warrior, mainly because I'm bitter that I lost it in cata by a matter of a few minutes. Damn bugged vashj'ir ending cut-scene .
    Last edited by klydefrogz; 2012-09-10 at 06:53 PM.

My druid, because I like to heal on her

Deleted
    im going to play my paladin because it wass my first toon and the one i start every expansion with, and as he is a hybrid character he can be tank/dps and healer if needed, as my others characters are a mage and a rogue that i will lvl up at the end in that order (dunno if i will lvl up my rogue as im not liking the new talents and dont have that much time now, but the mage will be lvl 90 for sure as i love firemage dps^^)

Deleted
    My shaman because healing with my shaman is the greatest thing in wow.

Deleted
    My Ret Paladin all the way!

10+ Year Old Account
    In Wotlk my first toon was my rogue. I was the only rogue in the guild so.. they ask me to lvl him

In Cataclysm my first toon was my paladin. New guild ask me to lvl up and be a healer

In Pandaria.. I don't have a guild so.. Going to lvl up my Hunter. Why ? Don't know i feel like its a great choice for a solo player.

My hunter, I absolutely love hunter pvp and with the elimination of deadzone and other nice talents I cant wait to pvp in MoP.

Deleted
    My rogue! i've been playing Warrior for 6 years now and i've allways wanted my rogue to be my main. And when i heard Acount bound mounts were coming cause of my Zulian tiger and ashes of al'ar i switched over to rogue

Deleted
    most likely my drood farmer since i need some decent bank to start with after that most likely my lock since it feels more shadow priestish