Guys new to Retri, am I wrong or...

orrrr TV is doing less damage than Word of Glory (Glyphed)?

At least at level 85 I found myself doing usally twice damage with WoG than TV.

Thanks!!!

Deleted
    An armory might help, I've never done anymore damage with WoG than TV. I don't even use the glyph to be honest.

Deleted
    Don't take my word for granted, but maybe if your weapon is reaaaally bad, it could be possible for that to happen, but still, you're probably not accounting Mastery damage, which will surely get it ahead of WoG damage.

With Heroic Slicer my TV is hitting for arround 62k-72k + 32k-35k Mastery and Harsh Word is hitting for 59k crit.
    Last edited by mmoc3af83c8de6; 2012-09-10 at 12:40 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah probably a bad weapon and don't accounting the Mastery. But yes an armory link would help a lot.

I'm french, I'm really sorry if my english is bad. I try to do my best.

For sure is gear then, I just got up to 85 and got full of pvp gear (377). Got a 378 axe and farming the rest.

Thanks for the info guys, I was really confused about this.

And btw, Pala is so freaking nice! I am in love with it!

Deleted
    Glyph of Harsh Words was never made to replace TV. If it does do more damage than TV it will get nerfed, you can bet on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazay View Post
    Don't take my word for granted, but maybe if your weapon is reaaaally bad, it could be possible for that to happen, but still, you're probably not accounting Mastery damage, which will surely get it ahead of WoG damage.

With Heroic Slicer my TV is hitting for arround 62k-72k + 32k-35k Mastery and Harsh Word is hitting for 59k crit.
    I'll confirm these numbers, I have the same weapon and see those numbers for TV and Harsh Word.
    Putin khuliyo

maybe in pvp on plate with bad weapon. the problem you might have is that you dont see the holy damage part of TV because of the wow-standart interface.

Deleted
    A lil bit off topic, but the diference from Heroic Slicer/Ataraxis to Heroic Gurth is massive.

Owww yeah, I started to play again and the only addon I have now is Bagnon, so I might be missing some extra numbers on my screen.

Thanks alot guys. Really helped me! You are cool!!!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olivete View Post
    orrrr TV is doing less damage than Word of Glory (Glyphed)?

At least at level 85 I found myself doing usally twice damage with WoG than TV.

Thanks!!!
    either your mastery is complete garbage (or not account for mastery) or you have a complete garbage weapon

EDIT: with might, my mastery is sitting at 52% with normal gurth, my tv and my mastery are generally my first 2 damagers on skada

Deleted
    Hitting targets with heavy armor? TV is physical damage, WoG is magic.

But Remember that the mastery is only available from lv80.
    I just go up to lv70 and have got all the pvp gear (ilv159) and my WoG is hitting double harder that TV.
    I now that PvP is supposed to be balanced at lv90. ¿but what from lv25 to 80 (with no Mastery)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Hitting targets with heavy armor? TV is physical damage, WoG is magic.
    Yeah this is important. is Magic bypass you armor and there`s not exist a Holy Resistance and have 40yds range!. And TV is afflicted by Enemy Armor.

TV is physical damage, and even with it mitigated the mastery proc more them makes up for it.

Ancious to know the Dmg of TV @ lvl 90 any beta user can tell us by numbers ! would be gr8tful
    Last edited by Matrlx; 2012-09-16 at 02:28 PM.

It's the same thing as 85. Unless you're using a weapon from a lower tier or fighting a target with abnormally high armor (or physical immune), Templar's Verdict will do more damage than Harsh Words because of Hand of Light.

It is very possible and easy for Word of Glory to do more damage than Templar's Verdict. However, Word of Glory is almost never going to beat Templar's Verdict and Hand of Light in damage. Unless you've got a grey or white weapon. Or a one handed Green weapon.

10+ Year Old Account
    This was actually really bugging me too. I'm 83 and my WoG is pretty much doubling my TV still. Didn't think about mastery not being rounded into my TV, but being a completely separate source of dmg.

Feel really stupid now for using WoG instead...lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Haha, yes, all too often people get confused at how much damage an ability does based on which abilities benefit from mastery and which don't. It's a big component but easy to overlook since it's separate damage. I've tried to explain this concept to a few people in game, the concept is too hard to swallow for some though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature