Deleted

Question A question about upgrading from trial

Ok, so, I'm kinda worried, I had alot of questions, so I decided to ask them here. Now, my situation: I downloaded the game through the free trial option from the swtor site, I've been playing it for 2-3 weeks now, and I'm waiting for my CE from USA to ship. So, from what I've heard - to activate the included 30 days I have to buy a 60 day time card, right?

BUT, is this going to be a problem: the game is a Collector's Edition from USA but I will buy a time card from UK or from a local store here in Bulgaria, will I have problems (USA game, with UK time card, playing in Bulgaria)? I've heard that it's not region locked, so I suppose I won't have any problems but I wanted to ask. Also, if I buy 1 card from UK and after some time another from here, is this going to cause trouble?

Second question: Will my characters be deleted?

Third question: So, I am a trial account, when my game arrives, I just need to follow the instructions in the 60 days time card, which I'm going to buy separately, activate both codes (60 days one and 30 days one) ON my TRIAL account, then I'm going to have 90 days of game time ON my trial account WITHOUT my characters being deleted? Am I missing something important that must be done to avoid errors of any kind? Then I can continue buying time cards without any problems?

First question: You'll experience no problems; it's not region locked. Also, you were misinformed, you don't have to buy a 60 day time card. You have to buy a 30day card at least or subscribe with your credit card to activate it (it might be different now, I don't know, my info is from the release).

Second question: No, as long as you use the same acc.

Third: I think you're over-complicating it. When you get your game, just upgrade it from trial, put in the 30 day card, and you'll have no problems.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Thanks for taking the time to read my paranoid post and providing the useful info vizzle! Yeah, I'm paranoid because I'm kinda unlucky, I mean: if something weird and never seen can happen to anybody, that will be me. I just don't want any screw ups this time, again thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    When you buy the game, don't you get a free 30 days? Or is that changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    When you buy the game, don't you get a free 30 days? Or is that changed?
    You do get a free 30 days, but in my experience (which is launch) you have to activate it by purchasing another 30 days or hooking your credit card up.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good point. You are correct, sir.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    You do get a free 30 days, but in my experience (which is launch) you have to activate it by purchasing another 30 days or hooking your credit card up.
    Well... more specifically you activate by agreeing to a sub. You don't get charged anything until your free 30 days are up. Or you can add a Gamecard which obviously you pay for upfront.