Deleted

Game Update 1.4 is Now Live on PTS!

Game Update 1.4 is now live on our Public Test Server! For those of you that already have high level, copied characters on our Public Test Server, we encourage you to explore the New Operation and the other new features on the Public Test Server right now. Get on, check everything out, and give us your feedback by posting on the Public Test Server forum. Unfortunately, we won’t be able to offer the ability to copy characters for this test nor will there be any rewards offered for testing. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Game Update 1.4 contains our newest Operation, Terror From Beyond. Along with this new high-level content you will also find a host of new features including:

New Weapons and Armor – Upgrade your characters’ effectiveness and appearance with the Legendary Dread Guard gear.
    Improved Group Finder –Join a group for an Operation or Flashpoint and return to your previous location when you’ve completed the mission.
    Unify Colors for Companions – You can now select an option to match all your companion’s gear to his or her chest piece for a more stylish look.
    New ‘Facial Expression’ Emotes – A new set of slash commands will allow you to set your character’s expression. Let the rest of the galaxy know how you really feel.
    Thank you for testing!
    I really hope that they'll add new features in future PTS builds... where is my dual spec?

Developer Dispatch -- Terror From Beyond

NEW TIER PREVIEW

Last edited by mmoc1ae3a36840; 2012-09-10 at 06:43 PM.

I am beginning to hate the way they spring stuff like this. Patch notes inc asap.

15+ Year Old Account
    Saw the announcement on twitter. i expect ftp sometime around it's release.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually excited. I'm getting our group together to go test the new Operation.

DUDE ppl beter be prepared for the S**Tstorm

[WEEKLY] deadly operations now reward 30DAILY comms NO other comms

Explosive Conflict chests NO LONGER contain BHcomms just more creds + crafting mats BUT the bosses now drop 5 BH comms so not too bad a change(still a loss me thinks)
    and from the sound of it EC got the nerf bat for pugs
    "a number of changes have been made to EC SM for easier access to pugs"(paraphrase)

these are a few i seen while DLing the latest PTS
    Last edited by WoWGoneBad; 2012-09-10 at 06:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I'm actually excited. I'm getting our group together to go test the new Operation.
    Hate to break it to you but you can't copy characters over :'(

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWGoneBad View Post
    DUDE ppl beter be prepared for the S**Tstorm

[WEEKLY] deadly operations now reward 30DAILY comms NO other comms

Explosive Conflict chests NO LONGER contain BHcomms just more creds + crafting mats BUT the bosses now drop 5 BH comms so not too bad a change(still a loss me thinks)
    and from the sound of it EC got the nerf bat for pugs
    "a number of changes have been made to EC SM for easier access to pugs"(paraphrase)

these are a few i seen while DLing the latest PTS
    EC Story Mode should get nerfed for pugs. It should also be added to the group finder in my opinion. As long as they decide to launch just the story and normal mode of each ops, they should nerf and add to LFG the previous SM tier. That way, gearing would be smoother and people that decide to come back/are casuals/don't raid can experience the content, even with a couple of month delay

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Byrogan View Post
    Hate to break it to you but you can't copy characters over :'(
    You can use the characters you copied over during 1.3

Which we all had done hehe. I'm on the PTS right now with said character.

Deleted
    Since it hit PTS on 09/10 I would expect it to come live on 10/02, that mean in 3 weeks. What do you say?

Quote Originally Posted by kalamitis View Post
    EC Story Mode should get nerfed for pugs. It should also be added to the group finder in my opinion. As long as they decide to launch just the story and normal mode of each ops, they should nerf and add to LFG the previous SM tier. That way, gearing would be smoother and people that decide to come back/are casuals/don't raid can experience the content, even with a couple of month delay
    well EC SM its self is not all that hard but in the ways of mmos the previous tier gets a nerf to help gear for the new i guess. reading the nerfe to EC now and it seems that it will be FAR easier than it is already so daily puging should be a no issue if they do add it to the GF

man EC will be insta farm from what i have seen that great for my alts but still dont like seeing it happen

Ok got the notes up, we can move the convo over there now. Sorry for the delay!

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ntly-on-PTS%29