i need hunter pvp match up help against ferals

so yeah im a bm hunter of course (lol) and im having hardcore problems killing ferals. Yea i know hybrid healing is a little out of wack but i cant even get any space from the cat. It has a gap closer for every distance opener i have and extra stuff like sprint. He just rides my back until i die and i cant seem to do anything about it. any tips?
    Last edited by Mr. Casual; 2012-09-11 at 12:00 AM.

Use a spider as a pet for the web trap. I also spec into the talent Narrow Escape which traps them when I disengage. Scare Beast can also come in handy!

Shale spider ftw. Grants you kings and has a nice 3 sec stun web wrap. Also I forge tthe name but the talent that webs them upon disengaging is pretty win for that kinda battle. GL!

How can you have any problems with ferals? Spec into posthaste and use your cds appropriately. Masters call, disengage, BW, Intimidation, trap and reset if you need to. You should have no problems with ferals right now. The only melee class that will give you any problem right now is an unholly dk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aaggros View Post
    How can you have any problems with ferals? Spec into posthaste and use your cds appropriately. Masters call, disengage, BW, Intimidation, trap and reset if you need to. You should have no problems with ferals right now. The only melee class that will give you any problem right now is an unholly dk.
    What ? Are you saying you got the ridiculous shadow priests handled ?