Question regarding Charr lv 22 Story Quest *Possible Spoilers?*

Doing the quest Undead Infestation on the part where I'm supposed to defend the haven from Sagum and his thralls. I've killed every hostile npc around the premises and rezzed all the friendly ones and everyone is engaging combat with Sagum but he has a buff on him making him immune to all damage. The buff says: Determined: Determined to survive and immune to damage. Source: Sagum the Foul Time left: 23h. I have scoured the building and haven't found any sort of mechanism to disable the debuff and nothing I do seems to work. What are you supposed to do to complete this quest?

Thanks in advance.

You have to wait for 23h.

Nah, just kidding. Tried leaving the instance and restarting the whole thing? Had this happen to me in a different story part, but a quick restart fixed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeaaah, ur actually on a faction specific storyline within the race, so not sure which one you are talking about.
    Basically your story for the first 30 levels or so is dictated by being blood/ash/iron.

Quote Originally Posted by Riavan View Post
    Yeaaah, ur actually on a faction specific storyline within the race, so not sure which one you are talking about.
    Basically your story for the first 30 levels or so is dictated by being blood/ash/iron.
    I'll try it again today and see if leaving the instance fixed it like you suggested, Kliffharry. Thanks!

Riavan, I *think* my warrior is blood legion, but I don't remember offhand. (I have more than one charr)

edit: worked fine today, thanks again!
    Last edited by Bearshield; 2012-09-11 at 03:05 PM.