Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can we please get a fix on the volcanic stone drake meta achievement!!!!!! ~What does this button do?!~

Deleted
    Will this changes be live for today (US) or tomorrow (EU)? Or just beta?

More pally nerfs. Q to the Q.

Where are the bearform changes?

sure throw a nerf on afflictions crappy aoe great idea blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do we get the Terky?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Deleted
    they said its a week before mop they open the scenario that doesnt mean they cant start some intro questlines or building up to the event 2morrrow

Quote Originally Posted by Nag View Post
    Normally I don't say much about these pre patchs to an exp as everything generally goes tits up with the game.

But.. I know most of the changes are based around how the class will be when it is level 90.. I can't fathom how a dps class such as the hunter class can take so many nerfs yet prot warriors who are beating dps classes get some buffs.
    The nerfs to black arrow and improved serp sting seem more like a way to push people to use BM even more so now. Which in turn is funny givin how boring the spec is to play and how amazingly buggy it is.

Again its apparently about the scaling to level 90 but currently.. dah fawk with these nerfs to a pure dps class yet buffs to a tanking spec... brains not working early but anyone wish to comment (using brain skills preferably)
    Prot warriors weren't given a dps buff, just a rage gen buff to increase block and barrier up time, and an overall damage reduction taken buff.

Our main dps increase came from the vengeance change we got a while back. We are still doing high dps on the fights we were previously doing high DPS on. Heroic zonozz, yorsahj (given many black phases), spine (blood tanking), and madness were high dps before patch and after. Most of that is due to aoe changes. I can pull 140k dps on yorsahj trash alone. Thanks to the vengeance change fights like Heroic Baleroc tanks can pull 130-140k. None of this is in relation to this patch that is coming out now though as you think it is.

At level 90 everything will be smoothed out more. In beta raids I am nowhere near the top on dps.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaTank View Post
    The funny thing is, you are all bitching about nothing. These are already implemented, tooltips are just being updated.
    This. I find it amusing people are complaining about nerfs to their class and mage buffs when these are already live. Effing facepalm. Goes to show how much attention people pay and how much time they take to get facts before they whine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joakim View Post
    Will this changes be live for today (US) or tomorrow (EU)? Or just beta?
    5.0.5 would be live. And it's correct that nearly everything in the notes is a tooltip fix.

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 08:33 AM ----------

Well I don't think I bitched, and normally when they are just updating the tool tips it says that they are just tool tip updates. Maybe I missed where it says tooltip updates.
    At the moment, it's right on the front page at the top:
    Patch 5.0.5 is going live today. It contains mostly tooltip updates, as you can see in the diff here.

Cool prezcious

I think that by you saying that BM is a boring class, you obviously haven't played it well in the past. I think it is the funnest of all hunter classes. I played them all and change along with most who think they can get better dps from mm or surv. I get consistantly better dps with bm when standing toe to toe with other spec's. The simple fact that you can tame exotic pet's is a Big bonus to an already fun spec.

Normally I don't say much about these pre patchs to an exp as everything generally goes tits up with the game.

But.. I know most of the changes are based around how the class will be when it is level 90.. I can't fathom how a dps class such as the hunter class can take so many nerfs yet prot warriors who are beating dps classes get some buffs.
    The nerfs to black arrow and improved serp sting seem more like a way to push people to use BM even more so now. Which in turn is funny givin how boring the spec is to play and how amazingly buggy it is.

Again its apparently about the scaling to level 90 but currently.. dah fawk with these nerfs to a pure dps class yet buffs to a tanking spec... brains not working early but anyone wish to comment (using brain skills preferably)

I'll comment using brain skills! We got defensive buffs. It doesn't affect your precious damage done meters. If you were a healer, you would be overjoyed that we got these adjustments.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzor10 View Post
    Can we please get a fix on the volcanic stone drake meta achievement!!!!!! ~What does this button do?!~

I was about to ask the SAME thing. I read where a blue post said it SHOULD be fixed today. (I googled searched to make sure I wasn't the ONLY one with a problem) <3 Here is to hoping!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

hopefully they fixed frost mages being able to kill people unflagged...

Quote Originally Posted by Cryonic View Post
    Chain Lightning nerf when I was expecting a buff to it. I'm shocked.
    I see what you did there ...

The launcher now has the patch on it. Interesting note, it has the Attack on theramore isle on it.

"World Event: Attack on Theramore Isle
    Warchief Garrosh, obsessed with assuring the Horde’s supremacy over Kalimdor, launches an all-out attack against Jaina's island home of Theramore. Though valiant Alliance defenders rush to repel the sudden onslaught, they’ll soon find themselves unprepared for the terrible scope of Garrosh's true plans…"

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    The launcher now has the patch on it. Interesting note, it has the Attack on theramore isle on it.

"World Event: Attack on Theramore Isle
    Warchief Garrosh, obsessed with assuring the Horde’s supremacy over Kalimdor, launches an all-out attack against Jaina's island home of Theramore. Though valiant Alliance defenders rush to repel the sudden onslaught, they’ll soon find themselves unprepared for the terrible scope of Garrosh's true plans…"
    Interesting. Maybe a last minute change of heart? Not likely. It may have been added but won't be switched on till next week. Guess we'll see soon though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pre-downloading of content ahead of its release shouldn't be something strange any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Interesting. Maybe a last minute change of heart? Not likely. It may have been added but won't be switched on till next week. Guess we'll see soon though.
    Well it does say somethign about being release the weeks before MoP, not just 1 week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasperline View Post
    I was about to ask the SAME thing. I read where a blue post said it SHOULD be fixed today. (I googled searched to make sure I wasn't the ONLY one with a problem) <3 Here is to hoping!
    It doesn't affect you getting the meta, it's just a display error.