Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    Well it does say somethign about being release the weeks before MoP, not just 1 week.
    Yes but the latest blue post I saw said it would be 1 week prior on the 18th.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    How much of this is tooltip fixes and how much is actual changes?
    Just about the only thing that wasn't already hotfixed in is the hunter aspects.

Well it does say somethign about being release the weeks before MoP, not just 1 week.

found the blue:
    The Battle of Theramore, the first of many Scenarios coming to World of Warcraft, is a story-changing event that will be available to level-85 characters for one week only -- the week leading up to the launch of Mists of Pandaria on September 25.

For the duration of the week of September 18-24, level-85 characters will be able to queue up for and participate in the Alliance and Horde versions of this new Scenario with two friends. (Please note: if friends are not available to you at the time, two will be provided. Batteries not included. Subject to change. Void where prohibited.)

After the lifting of the mists, the Battle of Theramore will join all other Scenarios as level-90-only content, and everyone -- including players who missed it at level 85 -- will be able to play through the event. Upon completing the Scenario for the first time, players will see the aftermath of the battle whenever visiting Theramore in Dustwallow Marsh. Theramore will eventually be changed permanently to its post-battle state in a future patch, sometime after the launch of Mists of Pandaria, whether or not players have completed the Scenario.

We’ll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    It doesn't affect you getting the meta, it's just a display error.
    It's why I haven't gotten the drake yet then, correct? My drake is just a display error :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Crusade View Post
    Clearly the rogue stabs them with a poison that revives, and the warrior yells at them until they get up.

Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Yes but the latest blue post I saw said it would be 1 week prior on the 18th.

And what is one week prior to the 18th?

TODAY

DS would need to bee buffed to 400% weapon damage in order to make it viable again.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy92286 View Post
    Well that sucks. I thought it was supposed to be two weeks before? Ah well. Another week til Theramore then another week til MoP? I can wait.
    It has been the 18th every since the patch. when the patch notes and all the other blue posts then said the 18th. How can people continue to be disappointed when they cba to read the information Blizz posts lol

Quote Originally Posted by prezcious View Post
    I think that by you saying that BM is a boring class, you obviously haven't played it well in the past. I think it is the funnest of all hunter classes. I played them all and change along with most who think they can get better dps from mm or surv. I get consistantly better dps with bm when standing toe to toe with other spec's. The simple fact that you can tame exotic pet's is a Big bonus to an already fun spec.
    You must be the one who never played it in the past. Back in BC, it was one of the most boring specs around. You could raid with one button doing everything. A single macro (and could make an additional macro that was called for the first to activate pet related abilities). Bind this macro to something like the scroll wheel on your mouse and you never had to even pay attention to the screen for most boss fights. Scroll away while doing other things and top the charts. Really. It was just silly. But hey, if your idea of "fun" is being completely skill-less, no wonder you enjoyed it "in the past."
    And prior to 5.0.4, I find it difficult to believe that you "consistently" did better with BM and compared to others on an even level. If anything, that just speaks of the exceptionally low caliber of players you grouped with. And burden of proof on that one is on you. Fact remains, however, on some fights, BM was completely useless. For instance, I tried it out on Al'akir near the start of Cata. Why yes, never being able to use Kill Command is fun. And is it Madness these days that cause issues? Mm, I think I read that somewhere.

I do have to agree with the sparse amount of people laughing at the vast majority of posters so far claiming these "buffs" or "nerfs" are so uncalled for when they've been in the game before today's patch. This is a patch to update tooltips. Hotfixes can be applied without a patch, and often do change numbers and values for spells and abilities. However, to update the tooltips to correspond to the hotfixed values, a client side patch is required. Anyone who's been playing longer than a month or so KNOWS THIS. It's a topic of conversation with the Blues very, very often. Hell, just about every time a hotfix goes out, it's coupled with a statement explaining that the tooltips will not be updated until a client side patch is released. Sometimes the hotfixes are ready for release every day, but the patch takes a while to code and put together before they can avail it to the public. C'mon now, people. Were you born, figuratively speaking in regards to the game, yesterday? And if so, with some of you having 85 characters in your signatures, you should start working for the leveling agencies. Because, damn, you're good. :P

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 11:52 AM ----------

And what is one week prior to the 18th?

TODAY
    Prior to and prior on are two different meanings. Perhaps the grammar isn't completely correct in the quoted statement, but it's still different than saying PRIOR TO. "It would be one week prior, on the 18th," is about how it should be read. You could remove "on the 18th" and the statement could standalone just fine. Prior To, following grammar, would require some kind of phrase after it just to keep it from being an improper statement.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm . . . nice to see my bear getting AoE threat buffed. Was tired of losing peripheral mobs to DPS.

Not so happy about the paladin nerfs, but that doesn't look like anything to worry about. 3% nerf to mastery and a bit of a nerf to divine storm. We'll be fine.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Hmm . . . nice to see my bear getting AoE threat buffed. Was tired of losing peripheral mobs to DPS.

Not so happy about the paladin nerfs, but that doesn't look like anything to worry about. 3% nerf to mastery and a bit of a nerf to divine storm. We'll be fine.
    Technically, if you were losing threat prior to today's patch, you're still going to afterwards as it's mostly just a tooltip update to hotfixes that have been applied since 5.0.4's release. The majority of the "changes" have been active the entire time.
    Eshraem / Tiraka / Iaqalis / Izare / Sinzhetu / Daezek / Asri / Zelven / Tseta / Kisei / Rheasil

Quote Originally Posted by Manakin View Post
    But hey, i'll let you spank the monkey whilst imagining rapists being boned by Bubba the anal destroyer - veteran of the poppers conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    It doesn't affect you getting the meta, it's just a display error.

It does, actually. This "Display error" is the only one my brother and my roommate are missing, therefor, they can't get the achievement finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelven View Post
    You must be the one who never played it in the past. Back in BC, it was one of the most boring specs around. You could raid with one button doing everything. A single macro (and could make an additional macro that was called for the first to activate pet related abilities). Bind this macro to something like the scroll wheel on your mouse and you never had to even pay attention to the screen for most boss fights. Scroll away while doing other things and top the charts. Really. It was just silly. But hey, if your idea of "fun" is being completely skill-less, no wonder you enjoyed it "in the past."
    And prior to 5.0.4, I find it difficult to believe that you "consistently" did better with BM and compared to others on an even level. If anything, that just speaks of the exceptionally low caliber of players you grouped with. And burden of proof on that one is on you. Fact remains, however, on some fights, BM was completely useless. For instance, I tried it out on Al'akir near the start of Cata. Why yes, never being able to use Kill Command is fun. And is it Madness these days that cause issues? Mm, I think I read that somewhere.

I do have to agree with the sparse amount of people laughing at the vast majority of posters so far claiming these "buffs" or "nerfs" are so uncalled for when they've been in the game before today's patch. This is a patch to update tooltips. Hotfixes can be applied without a patch, and often do change numbers and values for spells and abilities. However, to update the tooltips to correspond to the hotfixed values, a client side patch is required. Anyone who's been playing longer than a month or so KNOWS THIS. It's a topic of conversation with the Blues very, very often. Hell, just about every time a hotfix goes out, it's coupled with a statement explaining that the tooltips will not be updated until a client side patch is released. Sometimes the hotfixes are ready for release every day, but the patch takes a while to code and put together before they can avail it to the public. C'mon now, people. Were you born, figuratively speaking in regards to the game, yesterday? And if so, with some of you having 85 characters in your signatures, you should start working for the leveling agencies. Because, damn, you're good. :P

Prior to and prior on are two different meanings. Perhaps the grammar isn't completely correct in the quoted statement, but it's still different than saying PRIOR TO. "It would be one week prior, on the 18th," is about how it should be read. You could remove "on the 18th" and the statement could standalone just fine. Prior To, following grammar, would require some kind of phrase after it just to keep it from being an improper statement.

Leaving out a comma in that quote does not excuse someone from extrapolating an entirely diifferent meaning, adding in their own words to change it. Prior to as you said, =/= prior alone.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Zelven;18379642]You must be the one who never played it in the past. Back in BC, it was one of the most boring specs around. You could raid with one button doing everything. A single macro (and could make an additional macro that was called for the first to activate pet related abilities). Bind this macro to something like the scroll wheel on your mouse and you never had to even pay attention to the screen for most boss fights. Scroll away while doing other things and top the charts. Really. It was just silly. But hey, if your idea of "fun" is being completely skill-less, no wonder you enjoyed it "in the past."

Prior to and prior on are two different meanings. Perhaps the grammar isn't completely correct in the quoted statement, but it's still different than saying PRIOR TO. "It would be one week prior, on the 18th," is about how it should be read. You could remove "on the 18th" and the statement could standalone just fine. Prior To, following grammar, would require some kind of phrase after it just to keep it from being an improper statement.[/QU

Personally I have always enjoyed Bm as a class and as my main, even when bm was not viable in cata, i used mm despite the fact I wasnt a big fan and I enjoyed it. Now I have the opportunity to fight as a Bm and it has been so great so you have no right to badmouth Bm in anyway. At least if you want to badmouth bm pls add this quote 'to myself' so others will knw thats your own preference.. Dont forget you are not the only one playing wow here. Other people enjoy the class and disagree with you(i wont go into details).. The point im making here is that, thank you for making your opinion heard, we have seen it.

Quote Originally Posted by MCMXCIX View Post
    So is this when we can do the Theramore scenario? Or is that next week? (Can't remember if it was a week or two weeks before MoP)
    I'm surprised they've left the pre-exp events so late this time. In pre-wrath and pre-cata the events went on much longer.

Deleted
    Just to sum up, I wasn't trying to give out about warriors and I don't play one so I don't understand the mechs of em fully. I said a few times that it just didn't make sense to me so I wish people such as nine3cubed would stop trying to turn my comments into me QQing about the issue. I simple asked some questions as 'again' in the number of years I don't remember something such as this.

Also major derp that I missed the tooltip info, normally the first thing I look for.. should have gone to spec-savers

Anywho questions answered, moving on. \o