High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

What add on is this?!

I have been looking for quite some time and have not come across anything. Any help is appreciated !

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks alot! Small world, i used to be on antonidas! Good to see pure is still doing well

Deleted
    DXE is awesome, sadly it's not as well supported as DBM. I'm currently getting loads of errors in DS, like Elementium Bolt spamming error boxes in your screen that dont go away until you kill it but you can't actually see it because of the errors :P Need to update/enable stubby again.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoopeh View Post
    DXE is awesome, sadly it's not as well supported as DBM. I'm currently getting loads of errors in DS, like Elementium Bolt spamming error boxes in your screen that dont go away until you kill it but you can't actually see it because of the errors :P Need to update/enable stubby again.
    Short story why DXE gets a lot of errors:-
    The errors are mainly due to spell ID's being changed in 5.0.4.

Long story to fix it:-
    If you're handy with a LUA editor, you can load the DXE Dragon Soul encounter, get a spell ID error, edit in the appropiate encounter file to reflect the new ID, reload ui & repeat until all DS errors have gone.

Worked so far for me
    Dafft - Scout - DAoC
    Dafft - Shadow Warrior - Warhammer
    Dafft - Hunter - WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Dafft View Post
    Short story why DXE gets a lot of errors:-
    The errors are mainly due to spell ID's being changed in 5.0.4.

Long story to fix it:-
    If you're handy with a LUA editor, you can load the DXE Dragon Soul encounter, get a spell ID error, edit in the appropiate encounter file to reflect the new ID, reload ui & repeat until all DS errors have gone.

Worked so far for me
    Please share.

A link to the DXE encounter files which I've updated - it doesn't include BH, BoT, BWD &Thrones. Just DS & Firelands but Ive not tested Firelands yet but should be ok.

http://www.2shared.com/file/KL0vOfJz/DXE_mop.html
    Dafft - Scout - DAoC
    Dafft - Shadow Warrior - Warhammer
    Dafft - Hunter - WoW