Deleted

My password on the official forum is wrong and I can't log in game as I'm in office

My password on the official forum is wrong and I can't log in game as I'm in office so I'm scared that I've been hacked, any of having problems logging in the official forum?

Deleted
    Hate to say it, but it works fine for me.

I can log into the official forums, so unfortunately your account may have been compromised

I suggest you change your info
    Rest In Peace, World of Warcraft. Subscriber count doesn't matter, WoW has been dead in spirit for a while
    Rest In Peace, Star Wars the Old Republic. SWTOR is a fun RPG, but a bad MMO

Deleted
    what info?

Deleted
    Maybe this page can help you:

https://account.guildwars2.com/recovery

Deleted
    Tnx I will try that at home

---------- Post added 2012-09-11 at 02:33 PM ----------

Changed the pwd, now I can log, tnx again.

Deleted
    No worries, glad I could help.

Worth noting that forums use the same login system as the rest of the web site, but different from the game. Web login is very often broken for no apparent reason (it will return "wrong username or password" error on entering correct credentials).

These outages are usually fairly short - try again in a few minutes and it will work again. You can always double check by trying to log into the actual game (obviously not a choice in the office unless you're one of the rare few that have your own laptop or can install games on your work hardware).

I had the same problem, couldn't log into forums, kept saying wrong info which I knew was incorrect. Went back to the main page and I could log in from there.

Plus, I was currently in game so I knew I hadn't been hacked.

It's the forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing to keep in mind is that you should get an e-mail saying that your password/userID has been changed if you've been hacked and they changed your info to prevent you from logging on. I occasionally get that annoyance with the forums as well and I just check my e-mail real quick to see if something fishy is going on.