Poll: would you PvP more with account wide honor points?

regarding account wide honor points

if you had read, GC does not want account wide honor points because he thinks people would end up playing less on their alts and more on their mains.

and as a result because the main is more geared you probably spend slightly less time on your alt.

which is bad for blizzard because they want people to keep playing.

now to me this logic is horribly flawed. i DONT pvp on my alts because of how crappy geared they are, they just sit in SW for the most part because i use them for extra professions. my incentive to do PVP with them is second to none because of how annoying an experience it would be.

so for players who feel like i do, i would say that account wide honor points would encourage people to play MORE because being able to get your alts into current lower tier PvP armor through your main would encourage people (at least me) to try out PvP with other classes, therefor increasing my time played over all.

now, i know this is not true for everyone, i know a hand full of people who level alts and get them going into BGs right at max level and just work through their initial crappy gear until they can fill it out. now most of these people were getting help through guild members or friends. so that might have made the transition easier and more enjoyable, but people still do this.

my question is, what person are you?

would you play more PvP if HP was account wide?

would it not matter to you.

now if it doesnt really matter to you, cuz you would ahve done it anyway, you might have ended up playing less total time considering you would accumulate more honor on your mains in a shorter amount of time.

It is a flawed argument. Remember when you could buy tokens from Wintergrasp for WG currency which awarded honor when you consumed them? That was essentially, convoluted I grant you, account wide honor system. I did WG on my main, sent tokents ot my alts, got them a basic level of resilience, and then took over on them. That was probably what convinced me to play on some alts because I didn't have to go through a month of being painfully undergeared.

Perhaps if it was implemented in a similar way, where you suffer a penalty transferring honor to another character (ie the honor token costs 250 honor and only awards 200 honor on consumption) would be a little better than standard honor spread across your entire account? It would also continue to keep characters on different factions and servers separate, as is the current standard.
    RETH

ya i would not mind the WG style of diluted honor points when they were transferred to my alts, just personally dont like playing PvP on under geared toons =/