Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Your 'Go To' Champion

Not been a new thread in a while so I thought I would start one.

As the title says, who is your 'Go To' champion when you want a good game?

Mine would probably be Jayce or Jax, both fun, both very powerful.

P.S. I didnt make this thread for people to say what other people choose is bad or whats better than what they said. Not saying people will say anything like so.
    Last edited by mmoc028f1ffc27; 2012-09-11 at 01:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well my ¨Go To¨ champion is Kayle... i love her, she´s a great supporter and can do a lot of damage!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tristana. No competition. She's insanely fun and can pull off so many crazy tricks.

Deleted
    Always been Anivia, probably always will be. She's the one champion I hardly ever lose with, and if I'm on a losing streak trying out new champions or builds and get tired of it, I just have to pick Anivia and a win is saved. I always seem to get better teams when I pick her too, even if it's not after a losing streak. She brings me luck.

Deleted
    When playing ad carry, it's Vayne, ap, it's ahri/kata/xerath, when it's top, it's Riven/Irelia, when it's jungler, it's Mundo/Lee Sin/Shyvana.

Riven - Very fun to play, my #1 champion. Blitzcrank can be fun too and do some awesome pulls. And as someone mentioned Tristana can pull of some amazing tricks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shyvana. She is just such a powerful jungler, and I seem to always do really well on her. Great fun, and absurdly tanky.

Deleted
    Volibear.

he's black.
    he's brutal.
    he's boss.

Probably Annie, I have a 90% winrate when I play Annie, she was my first champion too. :P
    "How poor are they that have not patience"

Ahri or support Alistar (for some reason I suck at jungling with him).

Evelynn.

Just love to absolutely destroy my opponents as AP Eve mid :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

15+ Year Old Account
    Sona - my support game is just so strong with her.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Sona - my support game is just so strong with her.
    I must say if I am playing support, Sona is by far my most fun to play. I love getting a blue buff on her for team fights, you just cast so much and carry fights so well and that ulti is just WOW.

For top it is Rumble, since a lot of people have trouble learning to counter him and he is such a good duelist. Mid would be Malzahar,and bot would be either Varus or Soraka, depending on my role. I don't tend to jungle, but when I do it's Nocturne.
    RETH

10+ Year Old Account
    Anivia, it doesn't matter if I win or lose, I always have fun playing Anivia.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think i will have to go with maokai, probably misspeled the name,he just a wondefull iniciator and have good control ovr figths.
    “Dois loucos não sabiam que era impossível realizar a tarefa, decidiram então realizá-la.” Mark Twain

I personally love playing as Malzahar. Not the easiest to play with in regard to burst and survivability, but cool nonetheless. Lots of people stand beside a dotted minion and end up getting the dot transferred to them xD

For me it's Volibear. As long as they dont have ignite and know how to use it, then the snowballing usually starts around level 4. After the Warmog's and Nashor's Tooth, its gg.

Urgot when I have to go mid, because nobody expects his lockon range. It's hilarious.

Deleted
    I suck with every champ xD

My best winrates are with Janna (mostly ap) and Soraka (mostly supp) however.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top: rengar
    bot: ezreal/corki or naut/cho/galio
    mid (if I have to): ap ez
    I never jungle

those are really the only champs i play