Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yorick, Mordekaiser and Singed, these 3 can totally dominate even with average team.

And if my friend supports, Graves (I'm terrible with him lately) or Ashe (I miss like 70% of the arrows and we still win)

...and Blitzcrank for support, this piece of steel wins the lanes.

Top: Riven
    Jungle: Jarvan/Maokai
    Mid: Malzahar
    Support: Sona
    AD carry: Draven

Top - Malphite
    Mid - Malphite
    Bot AD - Malphite
    Bot Supp - Malphite
    Jungle - Malphite

But seriously, Malphite top, Fiddle mid, Soraka support, Ashe AD, Evelynn jungle.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Mao or Lee jungle. Udyr's getting there aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top: N/A
    Mid: Anivia
    Jungle: Shaco (hehe)
    Support: Taric
    AD Carry: Twitch (surprising yes but the buff to his expunge makes him a lot more viable in the early game)
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Poppy. Come here, let me smash you to bits and pieces against that wall.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    Oh dear lord, it's been a while since I've played the last time, so I don't even remember his name correctly. It was like an arms warrior that's a crocodile, Rensomething

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    Oh dear lord, it's been a while since I've played the last time, so I don't even remember his name correctly. It was like an arms warrior that's a crocodile, Rensomething
    That would be Renekton.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meerkat View Post
    And that is what he shall now be known as instead of Renekton... The Arms Warrior That's A Crocodile.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dassen View Post
    That would be Renekton.
    Oh yeah, of course.. Thanks
    (just realized I could have just Googled the thing.. <.<)

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    And that is what he shall now be known as instead of Renekton... The Arms Warrior That's A Crocodile.
    Haha, quite the fitting title for a blood crazy reptile such as him

I have a roster I focus on. The main 3 are prolly Gatekeeper Galio, Fisherman Fizz, Blackthorn Morgana

Others would be back ups when I want to switch it up.

Charred Maokai / Sad Robot Amumu
    Bladecraft Orianna / Zyra / Full Metal Jayce
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcell View Post
    "Sir, you'll have to move, you are blocking the fire exit."
    "Excuse me, but if you have legs and are flammable, you are NEVER blocking a fire exit." I'd run.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkhias View Post
    Actually, the deluge has been very enlightening to me. Lesson of the week is to not go out of your way to treat people with respect because there is a 90% chance they are narcissistic douchebags.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxfire Ahri without a doubt.
    There has been an awakening... Have you felt it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooo, this is a tough question. I don't really favor any champ when it comes to getting a win. It used to be Singed, but I haven't played him for a very long time. I guess Anivia for mid lane. I'm much like Frodo in that I almost always play exceptionally well on her and my teams are normally full of nice people. Anivia just seems to have that effect on people. Darius would be another choice, but recently he's either banned or I need to pick a tanky jungler since top lane picked Nidalee and bot support is a Sona or something like that. Kog'Maw for ADC. It's hard to beat me as Kog.

Teemo everywhere. Or Olaf on top.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by samhazza View Post
    As the title says, who is your 'Go To' champion when you want a good game?
    Hm. For me that would be either Udyr [top/jungle] or Sona. I feel like I have a very good handle on how those 2 champions work and the playstyle is still engaging after hundreds of hours. I also feel I can "win" for lack of a better term in a specific role as either.

That is to say: I know my Udyr in top is solid and I won't be caught out out too often. Able to jungle safely/gank well enough as Udyr. My Sona play is excellent and instinctual.

Although I might say my Leona and Teemo are on par with Udyr or Sona as well. Reality is I lose as Leona/Teemo more often.

Deleted
    It's been Tristana lately. 5 wins on the last 5 games. Amazing champ really.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Sona - my support game is just so strong with her.
    This soooooo much. I win about 85% of my games when I pick Sona.

Mid: Vlad (Don't play him much)
    Bot: Taric for Support or Graves if i have to go ADC.
    Jungle: Good ol' WW or Alistair. Might try some Lee Sin but i'm not a huge jungle fan.
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Mid: Vlad (Don't play him much)
    Bot: Taric for Support or Graves if i have to go ADC.
    Jungle: Good ol' WW or Alistair. Might try some Lee Sin but i'm not a huge jungle fan.
    Lee Sin can be either picked up real well or can just be really hard to learn depending on how you play or whatever you are better at naturally. Personally I found him somewhat easier to play after around 3+ games and am now playing him in ranked efficiently. Great jungler and his ganks... OHHH is ganks are just godly but only you hit is skillshot it makes the gank pretty much a win if the champion isn't near the tower.

P.S. Should I build ghostblade late game? I felt it was needed for CDR because his moves needed it from my perspective.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Twitch. I really like him and I'm going insanely good with him.