Deleted

Tabards and backpacks

I've seen people in pvp with a tabard but I see here that u can only have it on a simple pvp gear, is it true?
    And what is the backpack for?
    And...how can I have 1 gold if I only pvp? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_Armorer

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh... what?

I've seen no tabard, only the logo on the armor, you can buy the skin for pve/wvw at the guild armorer if your guild has one yet. You can also buy a guild skin for your weapons from the guild weapon smith, once again, if your guild has purchased one yet. Backpacks with the guild symbol on them are also available from the guild vendors for a decent ammount of cash, lol, backpacks are a slot/piece of armor, they give stats.

in Spvp you should automatically have the guild logo on your chest if you are wearing the basic pvp armor still and are representing your guild.

Hope some of that helps.

Deleted
    The first armor you get when you enter SPvP is the tabard one, but you must be in a guild to get the emblem to show up. If you deleted that armor, go buy it again at the Armorsmith vendor for 0 glory.

Remember that your guild must have the Guild Emblem Template Upgrade to make their own emblem.

The Guild emblem backpack only exists for PvE I believe.