10+ Year Old Account

Griffonrook Run....

Are the griffons meant to take about a second to get up from sitting down, then attack you? Because theres about 3 griffons on different jumps that attack me as soon as I land on their platforms.

One in particular, the fall cripples u for a second or 2, and that gives the griffons plenty of time to attack you and blow up your bomb.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

If you do not need the chest: You get the achievement for reaching it, not for opening it.

Also, i think the bomb is bugged and you don't even get it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yea the chest is bugged and not worth going for unless you're practicing for the actual thing when it gets fixed. Going for the chest just seems too stressful.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The bomb is not bugged anymore, because I was just doing this last night. And let me tell you...I wanted to start this exact same thread. I think the birds are bugged if you ask me. I have some of them stay aggro'd on me through death, so they never reset to their resting position. These birds don't even take 1 second, they instantly hit me when I'm within 50 yards of them.

Additionally, some of them will attack you seemingly through walls and rocks for no apparent reason. I spent HOURS doing this last night because of these reasons. If the way they attack isn't a proper bug, they seriously need to reevaluate the challenge. If you are constantly moving and dodge when you get to the mob, the only time you fail should be to miss a jump or get stuck on rocks.

If you are avoiding obstacles, dodging birds, picking up each buff as you run by, and making the jumps you should be able to complete this easily. I had at least 50 attempts where I did exactly this, but got hit from invisible birds/still aggrod birds/bugged birds.

Sorry for the rant, I've never been closer to drop kicking my computer out the window.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    The bomb is not bugged anymore, because I was just doing this last night. And let me tell you...I wanted to start this exact same thread. I think the birds are bugged if you ask me. I have some of them stay aggro'd on me through death, so they never reset to their resting position. These birds don't even take 1 second, they instantly hit me when I'm within 50 yards of them.

Additionally, some of them will attack you seemingly through walls and rocks for no apparent reason. I spent HOURS doing this last night because of these reasons. If the way they attack isn't a proper bug, they seriously need to reevaluate the challenge. If you are constantly moving and dodge when you get to the mob, the only time you fail should be to miss a jump or get stuck on rocks.

If you are avoiding obstacles, dodging birds, picking up each buff as you run by, and making the jumps you should be able to complete this easily. I had at least 50 attempts where I did exactly this, but got hit from invisible birds/still aggrod birds/bugged birds.

Sorry for the rant, I've never been closer to drop kicking my computer out the window.
    EXACTLY! I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's just sooooooooo frustrating, especially at my level (35) when I'm spending like 5 silver for a completely broken set of armor trying to get this thing done. Thats 5 silver per try (each try is for as long as possible).

Did you actually manage to get to the chest?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.