10+ Year Old Account

Update 1.10 dropping today, 12/9/12

Well Trion certainly like to keep us on our toes

Even though they 'announced' on their Facebook on Monday that 1.10 was dropping this week, they kept us guessing on the Forum

** Upcoming NA Region 1.10 Update - 8:00am PDT 9/12/12! **

Good evening!

The NA region shards will be coming down in the morning for the update to 1.10! 8:00am PDT 9/12/12 is the start time, with an estimated downtime of ** 3 hours ** to allow us time to do some server maintenance and double check all the moving parts.

Patch notes will be updated in the morning!
    Source: http://forums.riftgame.com/official-...9-12-12-a.html

Going by previous patches, looks like us Europeans will be sometime early Thursday morning the 13th, maybe 2.00am UTC/GMT?

Anyhow, nice of you Americans to be the guinea pigs and find any bugs...happy testing

Damnit, and I won't be able to download it before I head to work...again -_-

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Something I find I like, is how Trion doesn't make it a secret about when a patch will drop. Blizzard always would not tell you and you pretty much had to wait and see if you started downloading... I never got the reason behind that. O.o
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I love Trion with a passion. I cannot scream it loud enough. This is why I will stick to Rift (and WoW) above all.

Super sad I didn't have a chance to get this download started before I left for work. Looking forward to checking out how the changes affect IA while leveling (hopefully more people!), dungeons queues and maybe I can finally find a guild with raid times I can make!!!!!! If I can find a guild with raid times I can make I might tear up a bit, because I've been dying to raid for ages but due to shitty schedule and most guilds having similar raid times that hasn't been possible : (

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Super sad I didn't have a chance to get this download started before I left for work. Looking forward to checking out how the changes affect IA while leveling (hopefully more people!), dungeons queues and maybe I can finally find a guild with raid times I can make!!!!!! If I can find a guild with raid times I can make I might tear up a bit, because I've been dying to raid for ages but due to shitty schedule and most guilds having similar raid times that hasn't been possible : (
    NA or EU and what times are you looking to raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    NA or EU and what times are you looking to raid?
    NA. Trying to find something like 7-10/11pm PST a few nights a week. Everyone either goes 6-9 (which I can't make since I'm never back from work by 6) or 10PM and later for start time which is a bit late given how early I have to be up in the mornings (did the whole "Don't sleep, raid!" thing for a while and I'm not looking to be a zombie again).

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    NA. Trying to find something like 7-10/11pm PST a few nights a week. Everyone either goes 6-9 (which I can't make since I'm never back from work by 6) or 10PM and later for start time which is a bit late given how early I have to be up in the mornings (did the whole "Don't sleep, raid!" thing for a while and I'm not looking to be a zombie again).
    If you are Guardian my guild has "guild time" at 8-10 PM Server Time(which is PST) every night. This is the time we raid if we have enough people, only 10-man currently, and if we don't have enough we run a Master or gear people up in Experts. Not sure how far we'll get before the expansion hits, but we play around the times you do. Hit me up in game if you are interested. Seastone btw.

Also wanted to add, we are recruiting, and if we get there we will try 20-mans. The other guild on our server that raided at these times moved, at least the guild leader did, so we may see an increase in activity soon. As far as before the expansion though, we hope we get far, but do not expect it. After the expansion we are hoping to really progress. We just need people. We are casual, and while guild time is every night, we do not expect everyone to be there every night. Once we get a feel for what nights people are available we will probably select 2-3 nights a week that will be designated raid nights.