Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    its funny because then paragon will say "ooh, this is the hardest shit right here, 10 man is the hardest now" just because they do it. I mean 10 man was mostly harder in FL/DS and they always said "oh 25 man harder" but only because they themselves played it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post

Developer Reddit Q&A
    [*]Player model updates are a high priority and will come with new animations.
    [*]Activision has no effect on the game's direction.
    [*]The plan is still for more content to be released faster than before to keep players engaged with relevant content and not bored. They are also committed to reducing the time between the last major content patch and the next expansion.
    [*]There wasn't time to fix the damage from Deathwing in Stormwind for Mists of Pandaria.
    I just can't take Blizzard seriously anymore. Maybe they actually believe this stuff internally, or maybe they just put it out knowing it's pure propaganda. Either way, I think they have little to no contact with reality or their playerbase. I was seriously contemplating buying MoP and playing regularly again, but no. I'm not going to pay Blizz while they continue to spout the same unbelieveable BS for another two years.

Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    I just can't take Blizzard seriously anymore. Maybe they actually believe this stuff internally, or maybe they just put it out knowing it's pure propaganda. Either way, I think they have little to no contact with reality or their playerbase. I was seriously contemplating buying MoP and playing regularly again, but no. I'm not going to pay Blizz while they continue to spout the same unbelieveable BS for another two years.
    Well that's your decision I suppose, but WoW is still by far the best and in depth MMO on the market and nothing comes close in terms of everything from dungeons to features. And come Mists the amount of stuff to do will be as much as every previous expansion combined. I really didn't like Cata, but Mists sure looks amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh no, Paragon did something! *looks at Mayan calendar* It's the end I tell you!

No but seriously, thank god. 40-mans weren't fun, especially when it came to gearing. 25-mans weren't fun, especially when it came to gearing. All the 10-mans were fun, but gearing still wasn't fun. When they split 10 and 25 gearing was still not fun because 10-man was always behind the curve and 25-man had all the good shit, and it was still difficult to gear unless you did both 10 and 25-man. Cata comes around and makes gearing more of a chore instead of road-block in finishing content, but it's still not fun.

Gearing is not fun. It's just much much easier now than it ever was in the past. I think the only time gearing was actually "fun" was pre-raid vanilla. "I don't know but it looks cool and has a proc!"

Negativity aside, thank god for new animations. I'm tired of dealing with Troll weapon hand positioning since the game came out. Fist weapons look just look plain terrible, and many weapons don't behave properly with the animations (especially whirlwind, slam and mutilate/raging blow). Offhand weapons was the worst part. My main praise about WoW is the fluid nature of the game, and when you see crap like this it annoys me on a cellular level. Oh god and the stormstrike animation change, that just killed me. (oops I was suppose to put the negativity aside)

Upon being asked about another raid like Ulduar: "In fact, our next raid zone after these may be right up your alley...."

What are the chances of blizzard actually keeping that up?

Can't wait to see what 1.4 brings for ToR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    Upon being asked about another raid like Ulduar: "In fact, our next raid zone after these may be right up your alley...."

What are the chances of blizzard actually keeping that up?
    Take with a grain of salt - See 'Vashj'ir raid'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    It's unclear exactly what you are contending here. If it's "all of the above," that seems nonsensical. In fact all of the bullet points you quoted seem perfectly reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find the fact that a guild can get 25 people to play 18 hours a day for months on end, miraculous. I mean seriously ... what kind of person can devote that kind of time to a game? unemployed living in your parents house or on public assistance? retirees? millionaires? even students have to go to school at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by zrankfappa View Post
    I find the fact that a guild can get 25 people to play 18 hours a day for months on end, miraculous. I mean seriously ... what kind of person can devote that kind of time to a game? unemployed living in your parents house or on public assistance? retirees? millionaires? even students have to go to school at some point.
    Part time workers and most self-employed can do that.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Deleted
    What the hell are you talking about? Do you seek attention by complaining about random stuff?

I came here to see people's opinions about model updates, but as always, nothing satisfies you and I see only bitching and complaining. Blizzard finally decided to update player models after the community begged them to, now people bitch about that too.

I advise Blizzard to NOT update models. Even if they are better, the vocal minority still didn't pull out the twig up their ass and they will make sure to complain about their shitty nostalgia.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2012-09-13 at 06:22 AM.

Deleted
    "Activision has no effect on the game's direction."

April Fools' Day?.

Hahahahahaha! I wonder if we will now hear Paragon say, "10 mans are actually much more difficult and 25 mans are for scrubs."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The only thing laugh-out-loud worthy here is your post. I can automatically tell that you have not played the beta (or if you did, didn't pay attention,) haven't read anything about the actual lore, and are attempting to lambast the game for things you haven't a single clue about.
    You would do better laughing at yourself in front of a mirror if you didnt know they were made as an aprils fool joke. You probably started during cata anyways, doubt have any clue of anything.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon are like the biggest nerds on the planet