Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The weirdest/most crazy thing you've ever done when drunk

Hey everyone, I made a thread like this several years ago on mmo-champ and it got quite a lot of responses but it seems to have been lost into oblivion now. So I decided to make a new one, share your stories of the most crazy/weirdest things you've done when drunk and give us all a laugh .

I'll kick off, nothing spectacular comes to mind at the moment of writing, but I did once intentionally jump in a river on new year's eve, it was freezing that night, snow everywhere and I was already cold before I jumped in, I was so cold after I got out that I jumped on my bike and rode home, I can't imagine what I was thinking to make me do that.

Let's hear your stories!

Quote Originally Posted by Nexusduck View Post
    Hey everyone, I made a thread like this several years ago on mmo-champ and it got quite a lot of responses but it seems to have been lost into oblivion now. So I decided to make a new one, share your stories of the most crazy/weirdest things you've done when drunk and give us all a laugh .

I'll kick off, nothing spectacular comes to mind at the moment of writing, but I did once intentionally jump in a river on new year's eve, it was freezing that night, snow everywhere and I was already cold before I jumped in, I was so cold after I got out that I jumped on my bike and rode home, I can't imagine what I was thinking to make me do that.

Let's hear your stories!
    It wasn't actually the liquor that made me do this but I had been drinking also at the time.
    I was in a club called Limelight that my friend worked at. We were in the club after it was closed and I was wasted. I was waiting for him in a side room when I turned and looked in the garbage can for whatever reason and saw a bunch of money. I was alone so I just picked it all out of the garbage which was nearly full at the time. It was a few hundred dollars and I was excited so when I went to put it with my other money I realized it was my money and I threw it out a minute earlier not knowing what this foreign substance in my pocket was. Like I said I wasn't only drunk....

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It wasn't actually the liquor that made me do this but I had been drinking also at the time.
    I was in a club called Limelight that my friend worked at. We were in the club after it was closed and I was wasted. I was waiting for him in a side room when I turned and looked in the garbage can for whatever reason and saw a bunch of money. I was alone so I just picked it all out of the garbage which was nearly full at the time. It was a few hundred dollars and I was excited so when I went to put it with my other money I realized it was my money and I threw it out a minute earlier not knowing what this foreign substance in my pocket was. Like I said I wasn't only drunk....
    Hehe :P To clear this up, any weird stories are always welcome, you didn't have to be drunk, high counts too :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Before graduation, on thursday(yeah i know it's not friday), last free weekend, our class decided to throw a little party in a city pub, 'casue we are all living in different places/villages etc... I got sooo frikkin wasted... that at one point me and my friend were arguing whose village is better.... I got really mad at him, I stood up and yelled: THIS IS SPARTA!!! And I bitch-slapped him soo hard, he fell of a chair, poor guy, but at the end, everyone was laughing. Then he stood up, he bitch-slapped me back, and then i yelled: NO nono, I feel no pain!, his resposne was:Nooo noo I FEEL No pain! it was awesome
    So why, I ask, it just doesn't make much sense
    That a man of my stature should have to wear a dress
    I mean what, may I inquire, were you thinking on that day
    When you conjured up for a man like me a robe that looks so gay

Cmon people, 122 views and only 2 people replied, surely you've got a story of your own!

the weirdest thing ive done when drunk was click on this thread while drunk..

Deleted
    Went to bed, woke up after 30 minutes, threw up all over my floor and went to sleep again. Needless to say my room smelled like a barn the next day and cleaning it up wasnt fun

I know it's not exactly in the spirit of this thread but I dont actually DO anything when drunk. I become chatty and more open, then sleepy and feeling nauseous after drinking alcohol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got drunk at a colleague's party - met my ex-gf...

Deleted
    I climbed to the top of a 100 metre tall antenna tower once. Stupidity. And I did one of those nude runs down a street. Lame. \o/

I had some friends over drinking at my place and we were all way wasted. I decided to show off my two hamsters to my friends, holding one in each hand. Little did I know one of the guys there had a big phobia for rodents and he hadn't realized I was getting the hamsters out. I halfway showed them in his face and he freaked out screaming like a little girl, flailing his arms around and making me drop BOTH hamsters.
    For some reason both hamsters seemed to be fine, but we were so drunk we were unable to capture them. Of course they ran off and we had no idea where they ended up. I never saw them again, neither alive or dead. They probably managed to get outside and was eaten by one of the many cats in the neighborhood.

Deleted
    Well it's more something my friends did.

After going out they decided they couldn't hold it anymore and just started peeing against a wall in an alley.
    I was the only one who wasn't doing anything, I was clever enough to go to the toilet when we were inside.

Then the cops walk around the corner and give everyone a 90 € fine for "wild peeing" ( literally translated ).

I just stood there and laughed my ass off.

Headbutted someone in the face. Which made me fall over and pass out on a bonfire. Luckily I was prompty dragged out of the fire.

Stood against a rail trying to piss for 20 minutes before realizing I was ontop of a dam and falling forward would be a bad idea.

3 v 1 fight because I set someones hair on fire earlier that day. let it go dude... Sadly that is far too many people to defend against for me. Luckily drunk + adrenalin removes all pain.

Wandering a campground barefoot, at night, drunk, in a thunderstorm, meeting and hanging out with random people, unsure how the hell I got back, No shoes for next 2 days.... dammit.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-09-17 at 01:58 PM.

C#,MVC tutorials

Not crazy, but weird
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't drink, so I don't have any fun stories to share.

I dont remember.. :P, nah, I remember once I was so stoned that I just sat in my living room and started laughing for no apparent reason, this went on for about 30 mins. The one drunk experience I do remember is me and a bunch of friends got wasted(duh) and we had the great idea to take a ute(pickup truck for you americans) to a local shopping centre parking lot and have everyone but the driver sit in the back of the ute while driving around at fast speed, over the bumps and up and down the ramps, I must say it really was fun at the time, but looking back at it now its a tad dangerous.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

self inflicted attempt at lobotomy.. Seriously i accidently stabbed myself in the eye with a fork. Aside from that there was one time were i thought skinny dipping in the harbour of my hometown, the water is filled with gasoline, oil, trash and discarded fish entrails needless to say i didn't smell very good then i emerged from the water. on top of that the water was below the freezing point since it was during a pretty harsh winter(by danish standards)

I have a terrible time figuring out how to open doors when drunk.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I don't drink, so I don't have any fun stories to share.
    Why post this then?

Anyway; my story. We we're drinking at a friends' house and well, we played some ''get drunk fast'' games. But a friend of mine ended up in a wheelbarral (spelling)? and slipping on her own throw-up. But this i've heard from someone else cause I myself was also unable to remember some parts of the evening / night.

Deleted
    Me and a mate were walking home from the local pub when we saw something wierd on the road. After a closer inspection we realized that the long wierd slimy things were snails trying to cross the road. Sooo... We helped them. I have no idea what so many snails did in the middle of the night at the same place, but damn, we helped atleast 20 of them, and I can't recall leaving anyone behind.

I guess we become super-friendly when drunk... =P

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenFlames View Post
    Why post this then?

Anyway; my story. We we're drinking at a friends' house and well, we played some ''get drunk fast'' games. But a friend of mine ended up in a wheelbarral (spelling)? and slipping on her own throw-up. But this i've heard from someone else cause I myself was also unable to remember some parts of the evening / night.
    sounds like a fun night! i assume you mean wheelbarrow?(not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything just correcting you since you asked how it was spelled )