Save UI+bars/binds from beta?

I've seen a lot of posts about doing it but it is kind of hard to search for.

Can someone give me the run down on how I can save my ui and keybinds from beta and have it ready to go when MoP hits?

Quote Originally Posted by BrioWoW View Post
    I've seen a lot of posts about doing it but it is kind of hard to search for.

Can someone give me the run down on how I can save my ui and keybinds from beta and have it ready to go when MoP hits?
    Replace your saved variables folder in your wtf folder to save your addon settings and general keybinds with the one in your beta folder. Next copy your character folder of your toon from the beta and copy it over into your desired realm folder. If you want to change the name of the character simply rename the folder. If you have saved the name of your choice already delete the existing character and character folder. To do this right fully close wow after deleting both and then paste the wanted character folder correctly named into your server folder. When you then create the toon again the ui and keybinds should be where you want them. Some frames may need adjusting.

Deleted
    Yeah everything you want from beta you need to save the variables for.