Deleted

Rune of Divinity or Scholar?

I don't know which one to put on my gear. I am in a build with full power and crit then rest points at crit damage.
    I believe rune of divinity is the best, but i dont want to risk it. i'd like to hear your opinions. which one is the best for my build/gear? im warrior with 2 axes and longbow

15+ Year Old Account
    World PvE, Dungeons, WvW? What aspect do you play the most, and what are you building this set for?

I will tell you this, full on power is nice right now in WvW when not everyone's 80 or geared, but as you start to fight 80s, survivability gear becomes really nice. If you don't really care about WvW, I'd go with divinity, but that's just me.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

For me it's, hands down, runes of divinity. Just because of the rounded stats and the 4% extra crit damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleros View Post
    World PvE, Dungeons, WvW? What aspect do you play the most, and what are you building this set for?

I will tell you this, full on power is nice right now in WvW when not everyone's 80 or geared, but as you start to fight 80s, survivability gear becomes really nice. If you don't really care about WvW, I'd go with divinity, but that's just me.
    i do all.
    planing on getting toughness set for wvw, and dungeons as well later on. but now im building pure pow,critdmg, prec gear for random stuff